no moving to old table slot since update
when sitting out at the tables, the tables in stack-slot are not moved to old-tables-slot no more since updated to 2.2.0.0.
I checked the settings but they are still the same as b4, 3minutes.
San mode is set to DVM, what does it mean? Huh
There were a couple of changes to the Old Tables feature, but it should not have stopped this from working.

As always with the Old Tables feature, SaT needs to detect action required FIRST, and only then it starts the duration timer. Can you test that with one table? Turn on the Notification for Old Tables in Advanced Options. Start SaT and open 1 table. Play a hand, wait for your action. Take your action. Stack the table. Sit out. Wait 3 minutes.

Let me know.
did it, no moving to old tables stack. downloaded previous version of sat, and it works fine str8 away.
It seems that you have Private Messages turned off for this forum. I've sent you an email. I'd like to watch this over skype/teamviewer to try to figure out whats going on.
Turned pm on.
I tried it with 1 table, the popup for 'old table detected'
appeared at the old tables stack and the table blinked up there for 1/10sec
and str8 away was back in the stack...
when i press 'keep in grid' for a table and i'm sitting out, then the table is moved from grid str8away after 3mins to oldtablestack, but that shouldnt be imo, or?
Ok great, the notification showing means that the Old Table is being detected, which is a good thing.

The bug is caused by the new "keep_stack_aligned" extra advanced option that is on by default. You may have noticed that you cannot drag and move tables out of the stack anymore. I will probably remove this feature.

I will fix this bug in the next version. Thanks for the report.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10