Move mouse to active table works 50%
Hello!

Downloaded trial. Done with setup. Everything is nice. Good soft.

2 days of multitabling SNG at Titan (iPoker) and 888 (Pacific) together.

I use TILE only, so no table moving at all, made 12 table grid and very happy with it. Mouse move to active table is ON.

Problem: when it is my turn to act on 888 table, mouse moves only 50% time to it. I mean mouse moves to active 888 table only about once in two times, not exactly but something about that. Maybe even 30% times. And red frame does correct job, it moves when it should. But its impossible to multitable.
When its turn on Titan table, mouse moves 100 times out of 100. When action on 888 i lose control, because i am looking where is table to act and secondly i look for my mouse and move it manually to active table. I switched red frame off, no reason to use it. Set it to send hotkeys to table UNDER MOUSE, because when mouse not allways move i make mistakes on tables i dont have my eyes on, because my eyes follow mouse. I use wireless gamepad, not mouse.
Firstly i was thinking problem is when i have more programms open, like Xpadder for gamepad controls, then PTFB for autoclicking stupid popup windows... actually what i want to say - i switched all programms off, exited at all. Only opened was Titan, and 888 tables and SaT and used my mouse only. Nothing changed. Mouse moved to Titan tables 100% but to 888 tables 30 - 50 % . SO any ideas why mouse not allways move to 888 tables?

Secondly i want to ask, is it possible to change border colour from red to say blue and make it bigger, i mean with fat lines? If yes, can you tell me where to write commands.

And one more think, i dont know what happened. First day i setup Stack and Tile, used default SaT function to use one stack for inactive tables and active tables made to come nicely customized grid, not bad. Very satisfied. Even when i pressed fold (used hotkey to Fold and send to grid) and there still had a chance to use check it not moved to grid and i had a chance to use action, very very nice done! Everything worked fine (but same problem with mouse not moving to 888 active tables 100%) but this time i will not talk about mouse, there was something i cant explain, but all i can tell is: when some tables moved out from stack to grid for action i pressed FOLD with my RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON (it was set to Fold and send back to stack) and what happened is i watch on that table and it RAISED or CALLED, not shore instead of FOLD.. then next table poped out from stack to grid and SAME... it raised or called, i think and something started to freeze and it was impossible to press any button i thinnk and there was allready 6 tables to act in grid and i was hopeless and on all tables it was raising and betting.. i was going crazy.. i was thinking this is it THE END OF THE WORLD.. LOL... Only action helped CTRL+ALT+DEL and to stop that madness... i lost on 5 or 6 tables... on few i was megachipleader... i was so tilted i didnt played that day at all. Next day i was thinking a lot... and found interesting for me solution. Not sure i am right but that what was helped i think... i firstly unchecked "take care of left mouse action" and secondly i remembered that there was one popup when setting up hottkeys, so i reentered hotkeys and when adding "FOLD AND SEND BACK TO STACK" to use with RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON, there is popup jumping up, it asks somethink like - do you want to pass thru it to underlying windows and use other functions under mouse, and this time i pressed NO. Dont know its helped, but crazy betting and raising on all tables gone Smile

Anyway i use only TILE now and only problem is mouse movement to 888 tables and maybe border changes.. i cant see that thin red border when lot of action its useless for me. I made very big blinking cursor and when it is on active table blinking i can see it even from my kitchen Smile

So all i realy want before buying this good soft is to make sure my blinking mouse cursor is muving 100% to all active tibles, 100 times out of 100. Thank you and sorry for long hard text in not proper english. Smile
First, thank you very much for your detailed and specific post. That really helps. Thank you for testing with turning other software off as well.

(01-06-2013, 07:57 AM)Guest Wrote: Problem: when it is my turn to act on 888 table, mouse moves only 50% time to it. I mean mouse moves to active 888 table only about once in two times, not exactly but something about that. Maybe even 30% times. And red frame does correct job, it moves when it should.

This is very strange. Are you running SaT as Administrator? The only reason that I can think of that would stop the mouse from moving, is if SaT is not detecting that action was required. However, you say that the red highlighter does correctly detect when the table needs action. So I don't really know whats going on. I'll have to test some with 888.

Quote:When action on 888 i lose control, because i am looking where is table to act and secondly i look for my mouse and move it manually to active table. I switched red frame off, no reason to use it. Set it to send hotkeys to table UNDER MOUSE, because when mouse not allways move i make mistakes on tables i dont have my eyes on, because my eyes follow mouse. I use wireless gamepad, not mouse.

Have you tried leaving the red highlighter on, and using both "Activate table when action required" and "Send hotkeys to ACTIVE TABLE" ? Perhaps that is a better solution, then you can just look for the red highlighted table to act on. I'm curious how that would work, especially since you use gamepad. I think it might be best

Quote:Secondly i want to ask, is it possible to change border colour from red to say blue and make it bigger, i mean with fat lines? If yes, can you tell me where to write commands.

Not at the moment. You are the first to ask. I am planning an update within the next few days and I will add this feature in.

Quote:when some tables moved out from stack to grid for action i pressed FOLD with my RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON (it was set to Fold and send back to stack) and what happened is i watch on that table and it RAISED or CALLED, not shore instead of FOLD.. then next table poped out from stack to grid and SAME... it raised or called, i think and something started to freeze and it was impossible to press any button i thinnk and there was allready 6 tables to act in grid and i was hopeless and on all tables it was raising and betting..

What site did this happen on? Did it click the wrong buttons on all sites or just one specific site?

It is a common problem on iPoker, and since you said you play on Titan then I am going to guess that was the problem site.

See here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker

Basically, SaT requires that iPoker have the full chatbox. You will see that when you minimize the chatbox, the fold/call/bet buttons move to the middle of the table. SaT will end up clicking the wrong button unless the chatbox is full size.

Quote:i was going crazy.. i was thinking this is it THE END OF THE WORLD.. LOL... Only action helped CTRL+ALT+DEL and to stop that madness...

Haha. Actually SaT has a hidden built in hotkey: CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + Q

That hotkey will auto-quit SaT in case you think that SaT is going crazy.

Quote:i lost on 5 or 6 tables... on few i was megachipleader... i was so tilted i didnt played that day at all. Next day i was thinking a lot... and found interesting for me solution. Not sure i am right but that what was helped i think... i firstly unchecked "take care of left mouse action" and secondly i remembered that there was one popup when setting up hottkeys, so i reentered hotkeys and when adding "FOLD AND SEND BACK TO STACK" to use with RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON, there is popup jumping up, it asks somethink like - do you want to pass thru it to underlying windows and use other functions under mouse, and this time i pressed NO. Dont know its helped, but crazy betting and raising on all tables gone Smile

Good ideas to try those other options, but I don't think they were the problem. The "Left mouse click detection" option is for SaT to look for when you click fold/call/bet with the mouse instead of just using hotkeys. So for example, instead of using "Fold+Stack" hotkey, if you just move your mouse to the Fold button and click it, SaT will detect that click location and send the table back to the stack since you clicked on Fold.

The "RButton" popup is to allow right mouse clicks in Windows and other applications. If you choose 'No', you'll notice that you cannot right click anywhere.

Quote:So all i realy want before buying this good soft is to make sure my blinking mouse cursor is muving 100% to all active tibles, 100 times out of 100. Thank you and sorry for long hard text in not proper english. Smile

Your english is fine. I appreciate the long post. I will look into the 888 issue, because it doesn't make sense to me. I can understand if the red highlighter didn't work, then of course I would expect the mousemove to not work too. But its very very strange if one works and not the other.
Well. Thanks for replay.

Quote:This is very strange. Are you running SaT as Administrator? The only reason that I can think of that would stop the mouse from moving, is if SaT is not detecting that action was required. However, you say that the red highlighter does correctly detect when the table needs action. So I don't really know whats going on. I'll have to test some with 888.

I was not running SaT as Administratot, i will check it later, because today my girlfriend occupied big PC, i am on laptop today Smile

Quote:Have you tried leaving the red highlighter on, and using both "Activate table when action required" and "Send hotkeys to ACTIVE TABLE" ? Perhaps that is a better solution, then you can just look for the red highlighted table to act on. I'm curious how that would work, especially since you use gamepad. I think it might be best

As i remember i used this setting and it worked 100 out of 100 so no problems here, and yes, FRAMED ACTIVE WINDOW IS WHAT I NEED MOST (not mouse movement, i used it only because i dont see very good where is frame jumped, its small for me and color not mine).

Quote:Not at the moment. You are the first to ask. I am planning an update within the next few days and I will add this feature in.

Really??? THEN I WILL BE ONE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS 100% Smile

Quote:What site did this happen on? Did it click the wrong buttons on all sites or just one specific site?
It is a common problem on iPoker, and since you said you play on Titan then I am going to guess that was the problem site.

About that madness happened to me... i dont know is it was first Titan or 888 table to act when it started to go crazy and autoclicked big bets... i think it was Titan first to go crazy, later on i cant remember i was shocked like man who wakes up in hospital without hands after car crash Big Grin

Actually what ever, i yesterday cashed out from iPoker and will move to Ongame network... so no more iPoker for me... one think i can say... iPoker tables are real pain in back... so i used one software called iPoker Editor.. paid for it 25 dollars to one russian man, hi makes good iPoker skin editor... and in that editor i was made nice skin and how i found in your webpage that buttons must be coordinated at right side of iPoker tables, so i used one setting in that iPoker Editor and made those buttons to keep allways at right side, even when i removed chat box, all buttons stayed on right side (not in middle as it should be when you remove chat box). But i dont know is this has to do something with crazy betting, anyway this was strange. Maybe it was my autoclicker (PTFBpro), something similar to AHK skripts i think with lot of settings to autoclick anoying popups... and one more - i set on that autoclicker one setting.. as we know you offer only 3 hotkeys (F,C,B) but i needed Increase/Decrease bet... i set on that program one setting like this - when i press specific button, lets say button "A" on keyboard, that programm dettects active window and if this active window belongs to iPoker then that software clicks in coordinates X/Y where is that small "+" button at the right end of betting slider, so it clicks for me ''Increase Bet'' and maybe it was to do something with that crazy betting, i dont know... (i set this setting to act only when i press specifik button so it cant automatically click and it was set to not autorepeat)
I only write this all to let yo know what settings i had on that moment maybe it will help u in future if someone have similar problems like this... and maybe he will use some autoclicker software and u will remember mee and will find solution for him with ease Smile

Quote:The "RButton" popup is to allow right mouse clicks in Windows and other applications. If you choose 'No', you'll notice that you cannot right click anywhere.

Noticed! Smile

What else... actually tomorrow i will start to mix 888 + Ongame, will see what happens.

And yesterday late evening i played only on 888 tables... tried every settings but mouse not moving 100% times Sad
Only i didnt tried to set SaT to start like Administratot, this evening i will do this and replay back to you.

About RED FRAME which i dont use beacause its smaal and red... i want to ask what do you plan to do with it? Make customizable? If it will be not customizable, i can recommend you one colour.... you can find it in programm called TableDroid, its free to use at small stakes... they use blue border and if u can please look at it - ITS PERFECT - BEST OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN!
But maybe its because when i multitable i use everything close to black, so everything is dark on screen and if lot off actions i cant see your thin red frame, i have to look for it and use my one second of expensive time to find active table and that nearly invisible border for me. Mybe its just me, i dont know. But all i want is blue colour frame like TableDroid uses... i have seen even brighter frames - Yellow, but yellow can tilt me after some time, it can be too bright. I love perfect things in my life and if they are not - i dont need them, thats who i am. And what i think about your software i think its nearly perfect! All you need is some makeups like border changes and maybe to do something with interface but i am not sure its urgent, it only comes to mind question why u use advanced settings in sepperate window? I mean where u choose mouse settings and auto activate table settings... i even yesterday noticed that i started to tilt when i needet to change those settings - its long process, lol.. but dont take me serious here, i am just improvising Smile

lol... when i write all this "Unknown" number calling... i pick up... u guess who? iPoker.. looooool..... they offeering me new offers and promotions just to not leave Titan... they want me to cancel cashout process but i will not... i will not ever come back to iPoker... i played there 500 games and i was on zero winnings, all i won is from first deposit bonuses and they even dont want to cash it out... i am +EV (8% roi on SNG) player for one year now, and things like happen on iPoker i didnt seen before anywhere.... maybe its just a little downswing, but i dont want to know anymoore.. on 10 man table only 1 or 2 players with positive stats, all other big fishes and i cant win nothing, how? Big Grin i was reading that iPoker owner is criminal from Arab Emirates who was in prison before and payd for freedom because he is rich from criminal world earnings... ok, sorry for offtopic, i am a little mad about iPoker. Even after this call i know that i will not return there ever!

Sorry for offtopic, and have a nice day! Angel
And about soft called TableDroid... they are very very lazy... i didnt yet payd them... i was asking about feature "Activate table where action is required" and they only throw at me with promises for 8 months now!!! I use that soft for free, they offer free usage on lower limits. So i used hotkeys from them. But moving cursor manually with gamepad was so tilting. They also do only promisse that other poker networks will be added (they support 5 rooms now)... well promising only... thats why i was looking for other forms of life who have some brain in that bod and found you! Smile

U have done a great respectable work and i wish you to grow to take leading control on market of poker softs.

I was putting big bets to TableDroid but i dont believe them anymore... only promises, you can look they have thread at 2+2 and they are laughable there with promisses. They can promisse everything what serious customers ask, but nothing can do about working on promisses. Yes, they have very nice interface, best i have seen (sorry) and best frame (nice blue) but nothing else. It is like nice lady in your bed who dont know how to cook egg for your breakfest! Big Grin
(01-06-2013, 10:43 PM)Guest Wrote:
Quote:This is very strange. Are you running SaT as Administrator? The only reason that I can think of that would stop the mouse from moving, is if SaT is not detecting that action was required. However, you say that the red highlighter does correctly detect when the table needs action. So I don't really know whats going on. I'll have to test some with 888.

I was not running SaT as Administratot, i will check it later, because today my girlfriend occupied big PC, i am on laptop today Smile
(01-06-2013, 10:43 PM)Guest Wrote: And yesterday late evening i played only on 888 tables... tried every settings but mouse not moving 100% times Sad
Only i didnt tried to set SaT to start like Administratot, this evening i will do this and replay back to you.

On my system 888 requires me to run the poker client as Administrator (I get the Windows popup asking for Admin password), so when the poker client is running as Admin, it is always best to make sure that SaT is running as Admin as well. Maybe that caused the problem.

Quote:
Quote:Not at the moment. You are the first to ask. I am planning an update within the next few days and I will add this feature in.

Really??? THEN I WILL BE ONE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS 100% Smile

Yep I just finished the feature yesterday. Smile It will only be configurable through the settings file, but its not difficult to edit.

Quote:About RED FRAME which i dont use beacause its smaal and red... i want to ask what do you plan to do with it? Make customizable?

It will be customizable. You can choose both Color and Size.

Quote:
Quote:What site did this happen on? Did it click the wrong buttons on all sites or just one specific site?

About that madness happened to me... i dont know is it was first Titan or 888 table to act when it started to go crazy and autoclicked big bets... i think it was Titan first to go crazy, later on i cant remember i was shocked like man who wakes up in hospital without hands after car crash Big Grin

Actually what ever, i yesterday cashed out from iPoker and will move to Ongame network... so no more iPoker for me... one think i can say... iPoker tables are real pain in back... so i used one software called iPoker Editor.. paid for it 25 dollars to one russian man, hi makes good iPoker skin editor... and in that editor i was made nice skin and how i found in your webpage that buttons must be coordinated at right side of iPoker tables, so i used one setting in that iPoker Editor and made those buttons to keep allways at right side, even when i removed chat box, all buttons stayed on right side (not in middle as it should be when you remove chat box). But i dont know is this has to do something with crazy betting, anyway this was strange. Maybe it was my autoclicker (PTFBpro), something similar to AHK skripts i think with lot of settings to autoclick anoying popups... and one more - i set on that autoclicker one setting.. as we know you offer only 3 hotkeys (F,C,B) but i needed Increase/Decrease bet... i set on that program one setting like this - when i press specific button, lets say button "A" on keyboard, that programm dettects active window and if this active window belongs to iPoker then that software clicks in coordinates X/Y where is that small "+" button at the right end of betting slider, so it clicks for me ''Increase Bet'' and maybe it was to do something with that crazy betting, i dont know... (i set this setting to act only when i press specifik button so it cant automatically click and it was set to not autorepeat)
I only write this all to let yo know what settings i had on that moment maybe it will help u in future if someone have similar problems like this... and maybe he will use some autoclicker software and u will remember mee and will find solution for him with ease Smile

Hrm, well if that Editor worked properly, then I guess the buttons would not have moved. I don't konw what could have caused the freak out.

Quote: And what i think about your software i think its nearly perfect!

Thanks! Tell your friends please!

Quote: All you need is some makeups like border changes and maybe to do something with interface but i am not sure its urgent, it only comes to mind question why u use advanced settings in sepperate window? I mean where u choose mouse settings and auto activate table settings... i even yesterday noticed that i started to tilt when i needet to change those settings - its long process, lol.. but dont take me serious here, i am just improvising Smile

Yeah I've been meaning to change this for some time, I'm just really busy. I was just gonna put another tab on the main gui window for Adv Opts maybe inbetween Hotkeys and About.

What is your idea for interface improvements?

Quote:lol... when i write all this "Unknown" number calling... i pick up... u guess who? iPoker.. looooool..... they offeering me new offers and promotions just to not leave Titan... they want me to cancel cashout process but i will not...

LOL

(01-06-2013, 11:04 PM)Guest Wrote: U have done a great respectable work and i wish you to grow to take leading control on market of poker softs.

Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it.

I think SaT is very good software, but not many people know about it. I need to spread the word somehow.

How did you learn about TableDroid?

About how to improve interface of SaT ? More understandable functions, for example enable mouse hover in SaT menus to see what this function does, and make Help tab where nearly all questions answered, how to set up every room... (people will less trouble you in forums with stupid questions and it will save your nerves, time and money) make more options to save settings, more grids. For example i want to play TILED while 12 tabling and when it is more than 12 tables, SaT automaticly switches (or manualy with hk button) to Stack and Tile. More options to save different grid layouts. Because when you multitable u cant easely open SaT and change settings, enable to change layouts while SaT is ON. Implement feature to hide taskbar - i bet every serious pokerplayer uses something for hide taskbar (i use TaskBarHider) its free offcourse but iff its not hard to make this function in SaT - why not to satisfy your customers Smile

How did i found TableDroid? well. at first i was using KeyPoker... owner of this lost, no more updates... free to download but useless... was looking for soft that works on everything found TableDroid...

actually before i found TableDroid i found SaT and downloaded, but didnt find any hotkeys so uninstalled...

So then i started to use TableDroid but was not happy to manually select tables Sad

Actually i maybe know why u are less popular as you say said. Not becase there is something better around, but because when people search for softs like this they write in google "auto hotkeys poker" or something similar and they not allways comes to mind that they should look for stack and tile soft. And if they found you, not allways they keep you, because they are not satisfied with hotkey limitations and thats why i uninstalled you year ago. Maybe you have to find partner who can make hotkeys (if you dont want to do it) and make business to grow... sell package together, and advertise at biggest poker forums... you even dont have to advertise i think, make some help/threads in those forums... they will found you. I found you at 2+2 thread. I seen you hard working and answering everybody, i know its not easy as it looks. But if no answers, no customers (tahts why i meant to make Help in SaT soft).

Actually u can implement i think some hotkeys like Increase/Decrease bet, why not? I even tried with your other custom site editor to put RAISE coordinates at the end of slider where is "+" and it does a job, i made SaT to Increase/Decrease bet when pressing hotkey used for BET with ease. Instead of Bet i was using sites own F... hotkey. Smile

Sometimes you can be as perfect as you want but if you dont listen to customers u are out of businees, thats the world is build this days. Only think saves your ass is you dont have a lot competition, but maybe when lazyest developers on earth like TableDroid will complete their promises, you will get hard times for your future in poker soft. U need to get ready for this.

If you had more hotkeys (even if users must customize every site before work) and some more help in menus, i am sure for 500% that ur income will grow minimum 5 x times, if not 10.

Question: when updates are ready to download - can't wait to edit that red border! ? Smile

I feel like i am allready addicted to SaT !!!

Big Grin
(01-07-2013, 05:31 AM)Guest Wrote: About how to improve interface of SaT ? More understandable functions, for example enable mouse hover in SaT menus to see what this function does, and make Help tab where nearly all questions answered, how to set up every room... (people will less trouble you in forums with stupid questions and it will save your nerves, time and money)

Yeah, I need better documentation. I keep updating the website all the time adding more information on the Help pages. I want people to go there first. Mouse hover help might be possible..

Quote: make more options to save settings, more grids. For example i want to play TILED while 12 tabling and when it is more than 12 tables, SaT automaticly switches (or manualy with hk button) to Stack and Tile. More options to save different grid layouts. Because when you multitable u cant easely open SaT and change settings, enable to change layouts while SaT is ON. Implement feature to hide taskbar - i bet every serious pokerplayer uses something for hide taskbar (i use TaskBarHider) its free offcourse but iff its not hard to make this function in SaT - why not to satisfy your customers Smile

You know you can create new grid layouts and change from the File menu?
But I agree its not the smoothest transition.

Quote:Actually u can implement i think some hotkeys like Increase/Decrease bet, why not? I even tried with your other custom site editor to put RAISE coordinates at the end of slider where is "+" and it does a job, i made SaT to Increase/Decrease bet when pressing hotkey used for BET with ease. Instead of Bet i was using sites own F... hotkey. Smile

You are a technical user, many people aren't clever enough to figure that out.

When you say that SaT is missing hotkeys, do you mean Bet % Pot hotkeys? That feature is very difficult and time consuming to implement, and if I ever did it I would charge way more for the time. I never added increase/decrease bet because pretty much every site allows you to do that with mousewheel up/down. If you play with gamepad, you can easily use AHK or PTFB whatever to map a gamepad button to mousewheel up?

Quote:Question: when updates are ready to download - can't wait to edit that red border! ? Smile

I'm hoping to get it out in the next few days, just doing some testing to make sure its stable.

Quote:I feel like i am allready addicted to SaT !!!

Big Grin

Cool

Quote:When you say that SaT is missing hotkeys, do you mean Bet % Pot hotkeys? That feature is very difficult and time consuming to implement, and if I ever did it I would charge way more for the time. I never added increase/decrease bet because pretty much every site allows you to do that with mousewheel up/down.

No, Bet % of Pot is like wanting Ferrari when u cant afford even Becycle Big Grin
Everybody (and me) just needs simple Increase/Decreae by big blinds, Thats it!

Quote: If you play with gamepad, you can easily use AHK or PTFB whatever to map a gamepad button to mousewheel up?

Yes, but not everybody can so i actually was thinking here more about your business, not what i can or cant do with helping softs. Smile

Quote:I'm hoping to get it out in the next few days, just doing some testing to make sure its stable.

Exelent! Give me to test it now/today!? Big Grin

WHAT I HAVE FOUND!

a) when mouse moved out of tables and clicked on empty space (desktop) and no active tables, then, when active table on 888 - mouse moves to it 100%

b) when mouse on some 888 table, it not moves to next one all the time, just very few times.

PS: i made to run SaT as administrator.
Very interesting.

I still have no clue why that would cause a problem though... I will look into it.

Let me know if you find anything else

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10