Move mouse to active table works 50%
Question:

is it possible to change location of cursor when we use MOVE MOUSE TO ACTIVE TABLE ?

I ask because when it is action on Ongame mouse covers players info plate right to me and i cant use then mouse scroll wheel. I use gamepad and i must move a cursor a little up and only then use my set button for scrolling wheel. So i can only increase/decrease bet when mouse cursor is not covering players plate right to me.

And when i dont use mouse movement to active table, mouse scroll wheel just doesnt work, because it works only when cursor is on table. But SaT puts it exactly there where mouse wheel doesnt work. A little annoying after some time of grinding a lot of tables when i use my gamepad to increase bet and its not increasing, then i go arghhhh... moving a little mouse up and only then increasing bet size.

Any solutions boss? Smile
Nothing you can do right now.

Currently, I am moving the mouse to 66% of the table width and 66% of the height. I could change that next version to 50%/50%, that would likley move the mouse to the middle of the table. Is that better?

Or maybe I could allow it to be user configurable as well..
better is to make it configurable, so you will never look back again if someone asks.

Just put in command lines something like this:

mouse_location_x= (%)
mouse_location_y= (%)

Field from 0 - 100, and i see you already using percentages, its good.

If u will only change to one option, someone will be not happy again, people using HUD's and other stuff and professional people look for professional advantages.

It will be ONE NICE COOL FEATURE AGAIN! Smile
Yeah, I will do that.

Also, for the mouse move reliability, are you sure you've turned off the options in your poker sites to "Pop table to front on action" ? That will definitely cuase problems

Yes. This was first thing for me i did - turned off "active table to front" in every poker room. Anyway everything works now. Smile

Only would be nice new featurre to replace mouse location.... whattt ???

You allready did it ????

wooooooooooooooo - hoooooooooooooooooooooooo.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me test it...

Testing...

No way - IT WORKS , wooohoooo!!!

You made my life a lot more enjoyable!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU ROCK !!! Cool
Hi again. I dont know if it is better for you to post new problems as new thread or continue old one with old name on it. From my opinion is to better continue old one, because you will know who writes this and will remember any problems had before with same customer.

So...
If you remember, i once said my SaT started to go crazy and presed call or raise instead of FOLD without any possibility to control this untill switch off SaT.

This time it happens again - something very similar. BUT i was smarter and did not pressed any actions (buttons) so it did not made any big mistakes or loses for me. How i recognized it? Firstly by not actioning at all and there was POPUP on screen from SaT telling me that there is 72 or something clicks that SaT didnt recognized or something and it is likely an error for SaT. (I made screenshot, but forgot to make image from it so i lost it today, happened yesterday.)

All i remember is:

Settings: ALL TABLES TILED, MOUSE AND FRAME MOVING TO ACTIVE TABLE.

I pressed FOLD (not sure 100% but mostly think i tried to fold) on action

Action was on SLOT number ONE, dont know it metters.

There was open like 8 tables, few from Betsafe few from 888.

Action was on.. i think Betsafe, cant say 100 %, but was on SLOT nr ONE

So i pressed FOLD, or somethink a few more times because nothing happened... and there were actions on other tables and frame with mouse didnt moved to next table.

And one more important think that wondered me - there was two SaT programms opened when problem happened!!! Yes, on taskbar panel was 2 SaT opened, twice.. i closed one of them and problem stoped, i was able to continue play normaly.

-----

Sadly i forgot to make an image from PrintScreen i made, restarted PC and lost it.

There was something like i allready said:

Error: SaT didnt recognize 72 clicks.......

All i say is maybe not 100% correct but i try to help you understand what it was. Maybe you allready know.

(and something like this happened once before when i was on TRIAL, you said you dont know what it was, and i forgot to mention - that first time it happened there was same ERROR message from SAT, sorry for not mentioning it that time)

AND two SaT programms opened same time i recognize maybe 5 times, once there was 3 SaT opened i think, but that time i didnt recognize any freezes. Maybe i recognized it early i dont know.

So questions is:

a) why it freezed and stoped respond ?

b) what was that ERROR popup from SaT ?

c) why SaT is opened multiple times like seperate programms ?

maybe that error said:

ERROR: SaT recognized 72 missclicks

dont really remember..
Hrmm, very strange.

Was this the error?
http://i.imgur.com/s42Kw0s.png

This error happens if you are pressing the hotkey too fast, and SaT gets overloaded. For example, if you just hold down the hotkey and never let go, you can reproduce this error. I forget if you were using a gamepad or not, maybe you are holding the hotkey down?

As for why SaT was open multiple times, I do not know. Maybe when you finish, you dont close it out? And then you go to play again the next time and open up a new instance of SaT? I have allowed SaT to be opened multiple times because some people run two SaT's side by side with each one controlling a different grid.

Were your two SaTs both running? In other words, did it look like both had already pressed START! ?
YES YES YES, same problem, same screenshot as u posted!
And YES, i use GAMEPAD and yes, i sometimes like to experiment with it and press fold button and hold while no action, and now i understand why that error happened! Thanks a lot for sorting it out for me.

Abouttwo SaT running.... i forgot to check is it was STARTED or just opened on hold, but on i can say, i know 100% that SaT opened twice by itself, maybe by some mistical button combination i did, i dont know, but know for shore i never open it twice, allways once and after sessions i close it. I even remember once i closed second SaT on Taskbar and after few or 10 minutes it appeared again, so i am 100% sure it wasnt opened by muself....

Only explanation i see is maybe when pressing some extra button combination it opens twice (second time) and dont know what i did wrong. Use 6 hotkeys: FOLD, CALL, BET and Activate most urgent, Keep table in grid and START/STOP

Maybe there is some hiden default hotkeys for SaT to start, dont know.

In Autoclicker programm i have no one setting for SaT, no one.... so i dont think my autoclicker does it, but maybe it does, only dont know for what reason, actually 1 % possibility no more, because my autoclicker (PTFBpro) works only on specified windows and it dont click randomly somewhere at screen and dont open randomly random programms, every setting i made there is specified to 99,99 compatibility to only specific window with specific name on it and specific window sizes. So it is very hard for me to believe that my Autoclicker does open SaT twice.

So if this is unknown issue, there is no big problem anyway, maybe problem is in my settings somewhere, maybe some other factors react to this, i dont know.

With FREEZE problem its ok now, now i know i must press buttons ONCE at time, only button i press a lot of times (that button is set as TURBO mode on my XPadder - soft for gamepad) is increase mouse wheel, but it is nothing to do with SaT right? Or does SaT recognizes any buttons action even it is not set up to do? In my case it is MOUSE WHEEL (set on XPadder on Turbo mode) so when i press button on gamepad it turbo scrolls mouse wheel, but does SaT recognizes it? This is only Turbo pressing i mast have to play poker. But if SaT recognizes even mouse wheel multiple scrolling then i must change something.

Just tell me if SaT recognizes multiple (Turbo) actions on buttons that aren't even set for SaT to recognize?

There are two hidden hotkeys in SaT:

CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + Q = quit
CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + T = copy table title and class to clipboard

Other than those two, SaT should only recognize the hotkeys that you set up on the Hotkeys tab. And also it will recognize left clicks if you have that turned on in Advanced Options. So your mousewheel should be safe.

As for the multiple instances of SaT, there are no combinations to launch a new SaT window. So I'm not exactly sure whats happening there.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10