Winning net BCP
You shouldn't need to create a new file, it should already be created and it should have your custom site wizard settings in it already.

Otherwise, try logging in as Administrator. If you were running SaT/Custom Site Wizard as admin, then you would probably need admin permissions to change the file.
(01-21-2013, 08:52 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: You shouldn't need to create a new file, it should already be created and it should have your custom site wizard settings in it already.

Otherwise, try logging in as Administrator. If you were running SaT/Custom Site Wizard as admin, then you would probably need admin permissions to change the file.

Not really sure how to do that.Im not really the best comp guy
Copy the file to your desktop, try adding the lines, save the file on your desktop, and then copy the file back into that folder.

Paste me the existing contents so that I can be sure that you're working with the right file
(01-21-2013, 10:56 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Copy the file to your desktop, try adding the lines, save the file on your desktop, and then copy the file back into that folder.

Paste me the existing contents so that I can be sure that you're working with the right file

Ive figured it out and its working fine again.Thanks for the help
Ok Great

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10