Problems after update
Main problem :

Quote:Error window :

Error: Parameter#1 invalid. The current Thread will exit. Specifically:133:Color line# 7171:Gui,%Flash GN2%:Color,%BK%

After that one of the layouts stopped working. I think it was still on, but didn't move tables to grid and hotkeys didn't work. Second layout was working fine. I'm 90% sure, that first time (2 weeks ago) it happend to other layout. So it seems random here.

I'm not sure about error window last time, didn't copied it (looked same anyway). Closing both configs and restarting usually "helps".

I play on Cake Poker skin.
And you're sure that ALL notifications are turned off?
Yes in both layouts. Everything is empty in Notifications part of Advanced Options.
What the hell... I honestly have no clue. That error seems directly related to the flashing notification popups.

And I don't think there should be any problem running two layouts at the same time that would cause it. It sucks because I can't directly find the cause of it because we cannot reliably reproduce it. You've said it only happens randomly after hours of play. So it makes it very hard to try to figure out. But I will keep investigating

If it happens again, please copy down the exact error message, or better yet, take a screenshot. Thanks
Just finished another session and got error 4 times ! Luckly this time it didn't stop program, so everything was working just fine.

Still it might be notifications. Week ago I had them all off, but when error happend I quickly restarted SAT (assumed that it won't work after error). Tonight I had less tables and was able to check everything before restarting. So turning off notification might actually help here (can't be sure after just one session).

Screenshot of error :

http://i.imgur.com/3nCZEHZ.png
Ok thanks I will see if I can find the bug
I came back to playing with SAT again this month and this error occurred 2 times (in 2 sessions out of 6). I have no idea what could cause it exactly, but here are some details on situation when it happened:

It was at the very end of the session, I had only two tables left (888 and Party). Both tables were "ignored" and resized by me, I was using only hotkeys at this point. Two instances of SAT running, table count and notifications on in both. It happened randomly, I didn't click on any window or used hotkey, no notification showed up at the time.

There was nothing unique about this situation too. I was using SAT this way before, without error.

Error screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/hJG2wUH.png

2 years ago the idea was that this could be connected to notifications. At the very beginning this error was causing SAT to stop working and I had to restart it. When I turned off notifications, error was still happening, but it wasn't crashing SAT any longer. Right now I have notifications on and it is not crashing SAT, I'm able to click "OK" on error and continue playing. Should I try and turn off notifications anyway?
I'm 99% sure the problem is related to your use of the "Disable Hotkeys" hotkey. But you said this time that you weren't using any hotkeys at the time? That is strange.

I don't think turning off Notifications will matter. Because, there is no option to turn off the Notification for the "Disable Hotkeys". That always shows regardless just to remind the user.

In any case, I've attempted a fix for the next version, keep a look out.
Quote:I'm 99% sure the problem is related to your use of the "Disable Hotkeys" hotkey. But you said this time that you weren't using any hotkeys at the time? That is strange.

At the time no, but I'm using it a lot during my sessions. I have two instances running and my hotkeys for "disable hotkeys" are F11 and F12. For example, I use them each time I got moved to new table on iPoker to change default seat and generally when I need right click available.

Yesterday I have played short session and I was counting how often I'm using "disable hotkeys". In about 5 hours I have used them 80 times. No error yesterday.
Attempted fix in v 2.78

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10