Full Tilt
Hello,
Stack and Tile's default Full Tilt Profile tries to resize various windows and popups that it shouldn't on my PC. Is this a known issue, or specific to me?
What other various windows?
Waitlist seat is available, and the rush lobby window associated with each rush stake.
Right now, SaT looks for FullTilt windows with the title bar text "Logged In As", so I'm guessing that those windows that you listed have those words?

I'll have to look into it, thanks for the report.
No, they actually do not, but S&T is grabbing them anyways. Let me know if you would like to Teamviewer in, or if I can be of help any other way.
Hrm, you are right, the waiting list window is being detected for me too and so is the Rush lobby. I have no idea why this is happening...

What other sites do you have Included within SaT ?

Edit/

ah hah. Do you have Bodog included as well? I think SaT is detecting these windows as Bodog tables. The problem is mentioned here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/full-tilt-poker
But if you play both FTP and Bodog tables at the same time, SaT will likely not be able to handle it well.

However I should be able to fix this for the next version. Please let me know if you find any other windows besides the waitlist popup and the Rush lobby. Thanks
Yes, and I can confirm that Bodog is the issue; removing it from the list of sites allowed S&T to handle FT normally. Haven't found any other problematic windows, but will if I do.

Thanks!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10