888 issue
It shows the same thing like this: [Davenport NLH 1?/2?],[#32770]
I think I know what the problem is...

What version of Windows are you running?

And how did you change the Language? What setting in the Control Panel did you change?
I am running Windows7 Home Extended (64). Regarding the language change I have everything in Russian, I'll try to translate what I did. Control panel>Clock, language, region>Language and regional standards>Formats.... It's there that I changed Russian to English. Should I implement any other changes?
Ok.

When I tried to change the same 'Format' from English to Russian and back, I noticed no changes. I don't think that setting helps at all for this problem. You can probably leave that in Russian.

However, on that same window, if you click the last tab at the top 'Administrative' and then 'Change System Locale' you can change that to English. When I used Russian for the System Locale, then I was getting the question marks instead of the cent symbol.

So try changing the System Locale to English, and then testing to see if it works, and also test the secret hotkey as well.
It might help, but when I did it my 888 client no longer started. I tried to reinstall it, but it failed as well. I was able to install the client again only when I switched back to Russian
(07-26-2013, 02:59 AM)KevinC Wrote: It might help, but when I did it my 888 client no longer started. I tried to reinstall it, but it failed as well. I was able to install the client again only when I switched back to Russian

What happened when the 888 client wouldn't start? Did you get any kind of error message?

I'm pretty sure that the System Locale is the problem because when I change my System Locale to Russian, then when I try to paste the table title with the secret hotkey, it looks like your paste with the ? marks. So if you're not able to change your System Locale then I don't think this is going to work for you..
Having the same issue, tried changing language to eng and location to USA and still no luck.

Any progress on this issue?
(12-09-2015, 05:57 AM)Guest Wrote: Having the same issue, tried changing language to eng and location to USA and still no luck.

Any progress on this issue?

What issue exactly? What stakes license did you purchase? What tables are failing? What does the menu Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title say?

You haven't given any information.

If you are seeing the question marks "?" in the blinds, did you try changing the System Locale to English as explained above?
Tried on SnG's in cents on the free version. Havent tried cash tables

This is what SaT grabs
title=[SNG NLH 1¢ Step 1 $1M Super XL, 888Live & Major Tournaments ID #75171791 Table #1 Blinds: $10/$20],class=[Qt5QWindowIcon]

Nope havent tried that, I thought it was the location but I will try that next time now that I found what I should be changing. Most likely fixes the problem now that I think about it. I got an interesting error when I changed the system language, I had § as a hot key and SaT wouldnt launch until I changed the keyboard to Swedish again. So I can see how different system languages can screw it up.
(12-09-2015, 09:36 AM)Guest Wrote: Tried on SnG's in cents on the free version. Havent tried cash tables

This is what SaT grabs
title=[SNG NLH 1¢ Step 1 $1M Super XL, 888Live & Major Tournaments ID #75171791 Table #1 Blinds: $10/$20],class=[Qt5QWindowIcon]

Nope havent tried that, I thought it was the location but I will try that next time now that I found what I should be changing. Most likely fixes the problem now that I think about it. I got an interesting error when I changed the system language, I had § as a hot key and SaT wouldnt launch until I changed the keyboard to Swedish again. So I can see how different system languages can screw it up.

Well, if the Diagnostic that you pasted is correct, then I don't think the language should matter, because it is correctly showing "1¢" for the stakes. Are you certain this table is failing? From my end it should work

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10