Winning tournament lobbies
My tournament lobbies are opening the same size as my tables and I can't resize, therefore I can only see about 1/4 of the lobby.
Even when SnT is closed this still happens.
If SaT is closed, then this cannot be a SaT problem. Are you using any other software or scripts?
When SaT grabs the WPN tournament lobby (not the main lobby, but the individual tournament lobby), and shrinks it down to the same size as the tables, you have to close and restart the WPN client to get the lobby to display normal size again (even if you have closed SaT). Pretty weird.
If you are using the built-in WinningPoker site, then all windows with the word "Lobby" should be excluded.

What do the tournament lobbies say?
Ok I see that when you click on "Tourney" tab in WinningPoker, it opens up a second main lobby. And then when you double click on the individual tournament, it opens a third window which is the tournament lobby. The title of the tournament lobby is the same as the tournament name, and it doesn't say "Lobby". In this case, the only tournament lobbies that should be resized and incorrectly detected as a table are those with the slash "/" in the title.

Please confirm that it only happens for those tournament lobbies and not all of them.

edit/

Ohh I see more..

This stupid site only allows you to open 1 tournament lobby at a time. So, initially, SaT will ignore all tournament lobbies that don't have the slash "/". However, once ONE tournament lobby DOES have the slash "/", then ALL FURTHER tournament lobbies will open up the same size as the one that was last opened.

This is why DiamondDixie was having the problem even after SaT was closed. Because WinningPoker was just using the saved size that the last lobby closed at.

@DiamondDixie, my apologies. I did not think a site could do something so stupid, but WinningPoker did. So this is infact an SaT problem.
Hopefully this is fixed in v2.4.11

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10