Auto registeration
Hello

This is my first post here & want to thanks for the great software

I am on a trial period & really it looks great & easy to use

I tried few layouts & played with some adjustment but facing some problem with few issues

1. While playing sngs when i bustout pokerstar window open asking for registration or close . Now when i close i get auto registered for new game which is surprise

2. while staking when we get sitout because of time bank is there a option we can get back auto so that we dont miss a action

i know there is a option where table pop up as old table to see if we are sit out in any table but i guess if you can provide a option to get back in a game will be very nice or a pop up to show if we are sit out in any table

3. when i open a replayer it get recoganize as a new table so it get into the stack which is not useful if we need to see action or make any color notes on a player

so can we have a option where we can open it as defaut in a place where we want it to be so that it doesnt interfere with our game tables

I like the product and hope will get some solution of the above problem so that i can use it in a much better way

(10-30-2013, 08:48 PM)prab Wrote: Hello

This is my first post here & want to thanks for the great software

I am on a trial period & really it looks great & easy to use

Thanks for trying it! I'm glad you are liking it so far.

Quote:1. While playing sngs when i bustout pokerstar window open asking for registration or close . Now when i close i get auto registered for new game which is surprise

I just tested it because I thought that this could be an SaT issue. But it didn't happen for me. Are you certain that SaT is causing this? Are you using any other poker helper software such as TableNinja or the likes? Can you please test this with SaT off and see if it still happens?

Quote:2. while staking when we get sitout because of time bank is there a option we can get back auto so that we dont miss a action

i know there is a option where table pop up as old table to see if we are sit out in any table but i guess if you can provide a option to get back in a game will be very nice or a pop up to show if we are sit out in any table

There is currently no option to auto click the timebank. I might add it in the future, but there are no immediate plans. A few people have requested it.

The 'Old Tables' feature has been the best workaround that I could think of so far. If a table hasn't required your action in 5 minutes (you can change that time limit), then we designate that table as "Old" and move it to the grid. Sometimes 5 minutes is too long or too short, and you can tweak it. Its usually better to keep it too short, because there is no harm in having a table detected as "Old". You can always just move it back to the stack. If the setting is too long, you may miss some hands.

Quote:3. when i open a replayer it get recoganize as a new table so it get into the stack which is not useful if we need to see action or make any color notes on a player

Unfortunately, this too I haven't been able to solve. The problem is mentioned on the PokerStars help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/pokerstars

The problem is that the Stars replayer table looks the same programmatically and is difficult to distinguish from a real table. The only difference is that real tables display the words "Logged In as" in the titlebar of the window. The replayer table does not display those words. In earlier versions, I required those words to be there to determine if it was a table or not. However this presents its own problems: then PokerStars tables do not get detected until AFTER you sit down. When you initially open them, they will not be handled by SaT.

Of course, you can use a custom site to handle this problem. If you really want this, I can give you a custom site file that will only detect tables that say "Logged In as" and this will handle your replayer problem. Let me know what theme you play on.

Quote:so can we have a option where we can open it as defaut in a place where we want it to be so that it doesnt interfere with our game tables

As mentioned in the help page above, if you use the "Ignore Table" hotkey on the replayer windows, then the replayer window will get moved out of the SaT grid. By default, all ignored tables move to the center of the screen, and then you can drag them wherever you want. You can change the initial location of the ignored tables if you don't like the center of the screen, but you have to edit your layout file manually. Instructions are here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ext...ed-options

Thanks for the reply

I am using black theme

when i get bustout i get a pokerstar pop msg window about (registered,show lobby/close)

Now when i close it i get registered for new game

When i am not using sat its working fine

I dont use any other software

Can we minimize replayer window & save it to prefered location or size will remain same as layout ?

about changeing x/y cordinate can you please show how to do it if i want at left top small window, i tried adding to file but it didnt work

(10-31-2013, 07:44 AM)prab Wrote: Thanks for the reply

I am using black theme

when i get bustout i get a pokerstar pop msg window about (registered,show lobby/close)

Now when i close it i get registered for new game

When i am not using sat its working fine

I dont use any other software

Can you take a screenshot of the popup and show it to me?

Quote:Can we minimize replayer window & save it to prefered location or size will remain same as layout ?

about changeing x/y cordinate can you please show how to do it if i want at left top small window, i tried adding to file but it didnt work

If you are using one of the built-in PokerStars sites in SaT, then the replayer window will be detected as a normal table. You will need to use the 'Ignore Table' hotkey before you can resize it.

As for changing the location, you would only be changing the location that Ignored Tables get moved to after you use the hotkey on it. You will see that when you use the "Ignore Table" hotkey, the table will move to the center of the screen. If you want to move it somewhere else, you will need to edit your layout file manually as described here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ext...ed-options

Basically, just click on File->Current Layout then at the top of the file you will see a line that says "[settings]". Under that line, add new lines with the settings you want to add from the link above.

So for example:

Code:
[settings]
ignored_table_x=0
ignored_table_y=0
(leave other settings alone) ...

that would move Ignored Tables to 0,0 location which is the upper left on the screen. Save the file and then restart SaT
[Image: v4sbid.png]

This is the window pop up i get after busting out
Is that the only popup you see?

Can you turn SaT off, and then take a screenshot of every popup that appears after you bust out normally?
When I bust out, I see this popup first:
http://i.imgur.com/o7g4Xqe.png
SaT doesn't do anything to this popup for me. And then if I personally click on 'Register' then I see this popup:
http://i.imgur.com/8Jpat7V.png

SaT shouldn't be clicking any of these popups, but maybe there is a bug somewhere. I think the only place that SaT clicks on a popup is if you click "Fold" with your mouse or use a "Fold" hotkey, SaT will look for the "Are you sure you want to fold, you can check for free?" popup
(11-01-2013, 10:26 PM)prab Wrote: [Image: v4sbid.png]

This is the window pop up i get after busting out

When you bust a sng there's a popup that comes up first asking if you want to reg another one. when you click yes, this popup comes up. I'll try to get a screenshot of the first popup
Did you see my previous post? I posted links to two popups that come before...
Problem is solved

Got my 1st sat subscription after free trail it rocks

Just want to know how sat can help in rebuy sngs

1. when we bust & dont want to add on if we have opted for auto add on, i mean we may not see table as it may be at bottom
2. any auto rebuy to start with

Also having this problem. I don't understand prabs explanation whatsoever, could someone translate it for me?

My free trial runs out soon and I was hoping that this problem could be fixed before I think about making a purchase.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10