winnnig poker problem
(12-24-2013, 01:42 PM)rivermen123 Wrote: WPN quit working again.

What 'quit working' ?

I just checked both ACR and TruePoker and I didn't see any updates..

Perhaps you don't have the latest SaT version?
WPN isn't working. I have the latest version. Has there been an update to WPN? (I manually added the site about two hours ago and now it's not detecting the tables anymore)
(12-30-2013, 09:11 AM)rivermen123 Wrote: WPN isn't working. I have the latest version. Has there been an update to WPN? (I manually added the site about two hours ago and now it's not detecting the tables anymore)

I can't help you unless I know what it is that is not working. SaT doesn't detect the tables at all?

I don't know if there has been an update to the Winning poker client or not. I checked the other day when you posted and it looked like there was no update and everything worked on my end.

I just tried both TruePoker and Americas Cardroom and I didn't see an update for either. The latest SaT version 2.55 with the built-in WinningPoker site is detecting tables on both of those skins for me.
working perfectly for me...
Anyone else having problems? My WPN isn't working and i'm multitabling like 7 sites.
(02-10-2014, 10:16 AM)aggro Wrote: Anyone else having problems? My WPN isn't working and i'm multitabling like 7 sites.

What isn't working?

I just tested it on ACR and it seemed to work
I multitable a lot of sites, and WPN is the only one not working. I use ACR for my skin and it seems stackandtile doesn't even detect the website. When I try removing and re-adding the site I get:

Error: Table Detection did not work. Windows did not match the table classname or lobby process.

The (table) does not match for this site.
When did the problem start happening? When was it working? Do you have the latest version of SaT?
Worked perfect last week when I grinded ACR last. I'm using Version 2.55. Just weird, every site responds but it's like S&T doesn't even recognize ACR and I can't re-add the site because the table is not detected.
This usually happens when a site puts out an update. However, neither ACR nor TruePoker are showing any updates on my computer.

There is a secret hotkey built into SaT: CTRL + SHIFT + ALT + T. It will copy some information from the active table to the clipboard.

Can you click on an ACR table, press this hotkey, and then come back here and paste the result?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10