Running dual stack and tile
I want to be able to have zoom tables in a 2x2 grid on the left side of the screen and the other sngs / mtts to be normally stack and tile the rest of the way. I set up the correct grids for each layout. I was just wondering if this will crash stack and tile if i run both of them at the same time like this

[Image: h1HlpLx.png?1]

Figured I would ask here, just so it won't spazz out or something and die mid session haha.

Appreciate the help! Smile
People have reported doing this successfully in the past. I think it should work ok, it just depends if your system can handle it. You'll want to be sure not to include the same sites in both instances and also make sure their separate grids do not overlap.

Also, since you'll probably want to set up the same hotkeys in both, you'll want to use the ~ prefix for all of the keynames. So "~A" instead of "A"
I am confused on the prefix name thing. What do i need to do exactly?

<--- super feesh with computers lol
Suppose you want use the "F1" key for your "Fold+Stack" hotkey. Since you are using two instances, you need to ensure that both instances will recognize this keypress. So just type a ~ at the front of the keyname when you are entering it, and then press 'Add Hotkey'. So you would use "~F1" instead of "F1". I'm not sure if this needs to be done in both instances or not, but its probably safe to do it the same in both.

The ~ allows the key to be passed through to other programs. Usually when you set up an SaT hotkey, that key is captured by SaT and thats it. So if you have the letter "A" set to a hotkey action, then when SaT is running, if you tried to type in an email, you would notice that the letter "A" was blocked. Using the ~ would allow that "A" to still pass through to other programs as well.
Aah allright. So you mean something like this right?
[Image: JPeSwgn.png?1]
Yes exactly. That should allow the hotkeys to work for both instances
Thanks so much for the help! Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10