Bovada betting increment?
Is there a way to get the bet increase and decrease hotkey's to work without the mouse pointer having to be in that little area?
As mentioned on the hotkeys help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/hotkeys

Bovada isn't a supported site for that hotkey. So instead SaT simply sends a Wheel Up/Down click. What happens on Bovada when you use mouse wheel when SaT isn't running?

I believe the only other way I could maybe get it to work is to use the clipboard to copy/paste values, but even if it worked (which is questionable), it would be highly unreliable.
Same thing happens with SaT isn't running, you have to have the mouse pointer touching the line or the end buttons for the scroll wheel to work.

At the ends of the bet bar there is a minus button and a plus button. No way you could get a hotkey sent to those buttons?
Yeah for me also, it seems the mouse needs to be over the bet slider for it to work.

I do see those +/- buttons though! Those could work. I'll see if I can get this into the next release.
OMG that would be awesome! This is by far the most frustrating thing when multitabling on bovada.
Initial tests look good. It will be included. I hope to have the next release out tomorrow night, simply to avoid the big Sunday tournaments.

I notice other sites have these +/- buttons too. I overlooked all of them. What SaT currently does on the sites listed, is it grabs the contents of the betbox, and then performs the math directly, and then reinserts the new value. This allows some advanced configurations such as increasing by BB, SB, or even Half SB. This requires the pokersite to programmatically expose the betbox control, which Bovada does not. However, sending keystrokes directly to the table is not always the most reliable, and people have complained about some issues when they try to spam the hotkey really fast.

Clicking these +/- buttons would obviously be more reliable, but then you'd be limited to whatever the sites use for their increment, either SB or BB, whatever they use for those buttons. The extra advanced option in SaT would have no effect. I will probably not click the +/- buttons on the other sites, unless the current functionality breaks for some reason.
added in v2.69

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10