Custom hotkeys for custom sizes + move mouse to previous table slot hotkey
Hey,

I set up the hotkey bet button co-ordinates for a custom site and it occurred to me there would be much more i could do here if i could enable personal hotkeys. so i'd call it "hotkey1" "hotkey2" and so on and tell stackandtile to click certain co-ords for those hotkeys as is being done which the bet buttons. for example on a custom size i could program sit out, post blinds, incremental bet size buttons, and even the location of the pop up screen when i do my buy in. it would be a large feature for me.

the other thing that would be nice is a hotkey to move my mouse to my previous slot. atm i use a gamer style asdf layout for my hotkeys with space bar being my move mouse to next slot, it would be nice to change that to my right arrow and have my left arrow as previous slot.

thanks for all the work you put in with this program.
(11-04-2014, 03:08 PM)JasonP Wrote: Hey,

I set up the hotkey bet button co-ordinates for a custom site and it occurred to me there would be much more i could do here if i could enable personal hotkeys. so i'd call it "hotkey1" "hotkey2" and so on and tell stackandtile to click certain co-ords for those hotkeys as is being done which the bet buttons.

Unfortunately, upgrading the custom site wizard is a pain in the ass, so I've been lazy. I should probably put a full list of all the settings on the website somewhere. So there is no possibility to do this built-in.

But I'm unclear about what you set up yourself. Did you just go through the wizard? Or did you set up the BetSize hotkeys? Because if you didn't you could always just those hotkeys as a workaround.

(11-04-2014, 03:08 PM)JasonP Wrote: for example on a custom size i could program sit out
First, SaT already has a hotkey for "Sit Out". To use it, you can add the coordinates to the end of your custom site .ini file using these settings:

Code:
sitout_x_coord=0
sitout_y_coord=0

(11-04-2014, 03:08 PM)JasonP Wrote: incremental bet size buttons

SaT has hotkeys for Increase/Decrease bet, but unfortunately unlike the sitout hotkey, you cannot just add coordinates for a custom site. What site are you trying to do all of this on? Can you post a screenshot of these buttons?

(11-04-2014, 03:08 PM)JasonP Wrote: the other thing that would be nice is a hotkey to move my mouse to my previous slot. atm i use a gamer style asdf layout for my hotkeys with space bar being my move mouse to next slot, it would be nice to change that to my right arrow and have my left arrow as previous slot.

Hrmm.. there is already "Move mouse to next slot" so I see no reason why there should'nt also be "Move mouse to previous slot". I will try to add this for the next version.

(11-04-2014, 03:08 PM)JasonP Wrote: thanks for all the work you put in with this program.

Your welcome, I'm glad it helps you. Please tell your poker friends about it!
(11-05-2014, 02:19 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 03:08 PM)JasonP Wrote: Hey,

I set up the hotkey bet button co-ordinates for a custom site and it occurred to me there would be much more i could do here if i could enable personal hotkeys. so i'd call it "hotkey1" "hotkey2" and so on and tell stackandtile to click certain co-ords for those hotkeys as is being done which the bet buttons.

Unfortunately, upgrading the custom site wizard is a pain in the ass, so I've been lazy. I should probably put a full list of all the settings on the website somewhere. So there is no possibility to do this built-in.

But I'm unclear about what you set up yourself. Did you just go through the wizard? Or did you set up the BetSize hotkeys? Because if you didn't you could always just those hotkeys as a workaround.

The work around is what i'd like to do but i just ran out of hotkey names.

I set up the wizard, then set up the BetSize hotkeys within the .ini after grabbing the co-ords. There are 4 BetSize boxes on the site i'm playing so that leaves me with one hotkey to spare that i could pretend is a betsize box but up the co-ords elsewhere.

[Image: Pr9J6El.png]

The ideal end results would be for me to be able to name hotkeys myself, "custom hotkey1" etc and then aim it to where i want that to click. Maybe a hotkey wizard? Or more simpler just 3 custom names in the Action drop down under Hotkeys table that just single click a location.

re: bet incremental, that's the sites bet area. The only way to increase bet size is to press those buttons, the +-,

re: sit out, thanks for that i didn't know i could redefine the coords.

re: tell friends, i own a large stable recommend all our stakees use the software. appreciate what you are doing here as a 1 man team.

thanks for the previous slot feature.
(11-05-2014, 05:32 AM)JasonP Wrote: The ideal end results would be for me to be able to name hotkeys myself, "custom hotkey1" etc and then aim it to where i want that to click. Maybe a hotkey wizard? Or more simpler just 3 custom names in the Action drop down under Hotkeys table that just single click a location.

Yeah, this has been requested before, just not very often. I may be able to hack something together for the next release, no guarantees though.

Quote:re: bet incremental, that's the sites bet area. The only way to increase bet size is to press those buttons, the +-,

I will try to allow you to define those coords just as you would for the Sitout hotkey

Quote:re: tell friends, i own a large stable recommend all our stakees use the software. appreciate what you are doing here as a 1 man team.

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it.
Thanks Greg
added in v2.74

"Move mouse to previous slot" hotkey

and

You can now add these coords to your custom site config file:

Code:
increasebet_x_coord=
increasebet_y_coord=
decreasebet_x_coord=
decreasebet_y_coord=

And then use the Increase/Decrease bet hotkeys

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10