betsize hotkey + send to stack
I'm using betsize hotkeys with click bet option ticked, but I'd also like the hotkey to automatically send to stack?

Thanks, excellent piece of software.
I'm not sure if it will work, but you can try this. Set up a "Stack Table" hotkey with the same keyname, but prefix it with a ~. So for example, if you are using letter A for your BetSize hotkey:

BetSize1 = A
Stack Table = ~A

Let me know how that works
Setup the hotkeys as you suggested.

Press A, The betsize isnt inputed, then the table moves back to the stack slot for a split second, then returns to its grid slot.
OK. I'll look into adding another Adv Option in the next version
added in v2.75
I have the same trouble

Press A, The betsize isnt inputed, then the table moves back to the stack slot for a split second, then returns to its grid slot.
(03-04-2015, 10:52 PM)PowerToad Wrote: I have the same trouble

That was just a suggestion to try before the real feature was added. You don't need to do that anymore. Just set up the BetSize hotkey and then turn on the Advanced Option to also send the table back to the stack..
)))))

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10