How to recognize the lobby and treat it as table one set up
Hi,

I am playing on Microgaming and I did not put the title of the lobby on the exception list.

I tried to make new layout 10 times but when I do the pre-fold button doesn't work for some reason (the only layout that it does work is the first one I made that resizes the lobby and I can't reach the seat list)

tnx,

Stelian
(12-06-2014, 10:53 PM)Stelian Wrote: Hi,

I am playing on Microgaming and I did not put the title of the lobby on the exception list.

I tried to make new layout 10 times but when I do the pre-fold button doesn't work for some reason (the only layout that it does work is the first one I made that resizes the lobby and I can't reach the seat list)

tnx,

Stelian

So what do you want to do? Are you trying to exclude the lobby on the one config that works? If so, you can simply open up the file in Notepad and edit it directly. It will be located in the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

There is extensive discussion about how to configure the settings in the custom site tutorial video:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/cus...e-tutorial

As for the pre-fold button, SaT would use the same coord as the fold button. So during the custom site wizard, when SaT asks you to click on the Fold button, wherever you click, that is the coordinate that will be used. So you'd need to make sure you're clicking on a spot that covers both the real Fold button and the pre-fold checkbox. Probably on the one config that works, you got lucky and just happened to click on a spot that covers both
Great! I find the folder and it worked.

tnx

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10