bet x bb
new release has new glitch for me. my fold and stack is calling when im aimlessly folding to catch up a clogged grid. same exact setup as before, except im at 2.2 bet x bb. it happened at least 20 times. seemed to be when i was clicking the hotkey quicker than normal as a got mouse into proper grid slot. i would try and slow mouse to a complete stop and seemed to help but id forget and it would happen again and again. was mass tabling so dont have more info for you.
Hrmmm, may have to do with this addition:

(03-12-2015, 01:25 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: v 2.76
- fixed: Fold hotkey will now click Check on WinningPoker

I will investigate. I recommend not using SaT for now, or at least not the Fold hotkeys
From a quick test, it looks like if you hover your mouse over the Fold button, and then try to use the Fold+Stack hotkey, it will instead press the Call button. This is because when you hover your mouse over the Fold button, the button changes color, and SaT then thinks its not visible, and thinks there is no Fold button at all, and instead thinks its trying to click 'Check'

Please test and confirm if this is when its happening for you
im sure thats prob what it is but im back to 2.75
should be fixed in v2.77

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10