StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables aren't popping into grid when need action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im a new user and need some help setting this up. I essentially had the same setup as stackandtile but only for stars using tableninja and i tied that in wit xpadder and have been playing with my xbox 360 controller. I was able to play 20+ tables effortlessly and would love to be able to do the same except on multiple sites. Im going to try and setup from 0 again now but was having problems before tables not popping up when needing action. Not going into the grid. I tried the option move to grid when entering a pot but then the tables in the main stack weren't popping up when they needed action. I was playing on winningpokernetwork with pokerstars. I turned off pop up table when action needed option.

Thank You,
Nicholas
Also, is there way to change the size of the grid slots opposed to the main stack slot? I had before when I used tableninja a big main slot and lot of grid side slots? No way to do that or they all have to be the same size? Thanks.
Also, what is classified as an old table?
got it working pretty good! yeaaa sickness this program is! wow
First, my apologies, I've been out of town this past weekend at my friends wedding so as you can see I hadn't gotten a chance to answer these posts

(04-10-2015, 06:00 AM)battmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Im going to try and setup from 0 again now but was having problems before tables not popping up when needing action. Not going into the grid. I tried the option move to grid when entering a pot but then the tables in the main stack weren't popping up when they needed action. I was playing on winningpokernetwork with pokerstars. I turned off pop up table when action needed option.

For all of those types of problems, you'll want to run the Test described on this page:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

(04-10-2015, 06:16 AM)battmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Also, is there way to change the size of the grid slots opposed to the main stack slot? I had before when I used tableninja a big main slot and lot of grid side slots? No way to do that or they all have to be the same size? Thanks.

Unfortunately all the grid slots in SaT must be the same size. If you don't like your current slot size, you can create a new layout with File -> New Layout

(04-10-2015, 06:23 AM)battmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Also, what is classified as an old table?

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/table-types

(04-10-2015, 09:57 AM)battmeister Wrote: [ -> ]got it working pretty good! yeaaa sickness this program is! wow

Great to hear. If you need anything else just post