StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Keep timing out and being seated out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I finally got this working pretty well except for when i time out. I grind on pokerstars and americas cardroom. I use tableninja in conjunction with SaT and it does the trick with not allowing me to time down on pokerstars but sometimes i time out on wpn. This is a big problem because with the number of tables i play it's impossible to find that table in the stack with all the tables popping up that need action. I have an old stack slot which i set to move there when there has been 1 min of inactivity. Any other suggestions? Because when i really start cranking up my tables to 15+ I get nervous because i will look and see im timed out and sitting out for a few hands. Also, anyway to setup an allin hotkey? Would be really useful. I play with my xbox controller so I can just click a button which is what ive always done on tableninja. Please help!

Thank You,
Nicholas
(04-11-2015, 03:15 AM)battmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I finally got this working pretty well except for when i time out. I grind on pokerstars and americas cardroom. I use tableninja in conjunction with SaT and it does the trick with not allowing me to time down on pokerstars but sometimes i time out on wpn. This is a big problem because with the number of tables i play it's impossible to find that table in the stack with all the tables popping up that need action. I have an old stack slot which i set to move there when there has been 1 min of inactivity. Any other suggestions? Because when i really start cranking up my tables to 15+ I get nervous because i will look and see im timed out and sitting out for a few hands.

Yeah the Old Tables feature is designed for this. Setting it to the minimum of 1 minute is probably best for you. That will probably mean that some tables will prematurely get detected as "Old" after 1 minute, when in fact maybe a hand just is taking a long time or another player is tanking. In that case you can easily just send the table back to the stack.

Quote:Also, anyway to setup an allin hotkey? Would be really useful. I play with my xbox controller so I can just click a button which is what ive always done on tableninja. Please help!

You can try setting up a hotkey for "Bet 99999 bb" and see if that works.

Or you can configure the BetSize buttons on your sites and then assign one of SaT's BetSize hotkeys to click it.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys