StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Stack And Tile Bugging Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-16-2015, 11:21 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just looking for a program that will pop up tables whenever action is required.

I don't care about how they look or what set up they are in; the only thing is I need a table to popup when action is required, then switch to the next table which requires action while minimizing the table that I just completed an action on

(04-16-2015, 11:21 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]In other words, WPN and bovada don't do this for me like pokerstars and merge do...so I was hoping this software could do that

Ok. First, you are just dragging your tables randomly around your screen to lay them out? In a tiled like fashion? Or are they stacked on top of each other?

You sure you don't want to use SaT to layout your tables in specific slots?

If you want to test that SaT is correctly detecting when action is required, run this Test:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly
That's #1. Test that on each site that you using SaT with. It doesn't look like you've included Bovada into SaT yet so you'll need to do that.

If the tables aren't in SaT's "grid" then there's a chance they could get lost and not detected properly. Its weird that things work properly for 30 minutes and then randomly fail.

I don't mind not having bovada tables included as there are only 4 and I can position them so I can see them in the background.

Not really dragging them randomly per se, but kinda keeping them wherever they happen to be
I guess you don't want to because you keep ignoring it, but I'm gonna need you to run the Test so we can start figure out what may be the problem..

I'll do it next week...taking a break from poker until then.

Thanks for your help so far, will run test when I get back
Pages: 1 2