StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Stack And Tile Bugging Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

impurity

I'm playing WPN and bovada, and using stack and tile for WPN. What happens is after 30 minutes, one table becomes "stuck." In other words, it's always in front, and any time I click on another table, it takes me immediately back to the table.

I always end up having to close the table, and if I try to add any other table, the same problem happens.

Then 30 min later, same problem occurs.

Any ideas what the problem is? I find it hard to believe this hasn't occurred before, because it's happened to me every time now.

I guess the best way to describe it is that at some point during my session, a table gains 100% priority, even after I do an action there.
This is very strange. So you are only using WinningPoker within SaT, and this problem happens on a WinningPoker table?

What is your play mode / move to grid setting / etc? I'm curious how you detect this problem. Are you using the highlighter to know that a table is becoming stuck where SaT always thinks it requires action? Or does the table keep popping to the top of the stack? etcetc. I need to know your specific play style and how you're using SaT to get some more information.

And then, when you close the table. You say you open another table and the problem persists. But what table is now stuck? The brand new table? Or a different one? How do you get the problem to stop?

I'm playing bovada and WPN at the same time.

This only happens on WPN though.

I have my tables just sprawled across the screen in no particular order.

It works fine for 30 min, then a table pops up, and won't ever leave the front until I close it. Meaning, whenever I click anywhere else on my screen, the table immediately pops back up.

When I close it and open a new table, the brand new table is stuck.

The only way to get the problem to stop is to either stop running stack and tile or to play 1 less table. The problem is, 5 min later, then a new table gets stuck.

I just use stack and tile to bring the next table requiring action to my attention, since for whatever reason WPN's software doesn't do it for me.

Play Mode is: stack and tile

Move to grid setting: When action is required

Total slots: 4

The way I know it requires action is because it literally doesn't let me do anything else. Whenever I click on stack and tile to open it and stop, for example, it won't even let me do that, because the new table is legit stuck in front of everything.

The only way to stop stack and tile is to ctrl alt delete it, or hope that for whatever reason it's not behind the table, or else there's no way to click it, since I can't move the table or minimize it in any way.
Click File->Current Layout and paste me everything so I can see your config. I don't fully understand your setup.

A quick way to exit SaT on an error like this is a secret hotkey: CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + Q

[settings]
table_width=1016
table_height=758
total_slots=1
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=572
gui_y=203
last_tab=
filename=bcp.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.74
v=fu
[sites]
WinningPoker_included_executable_path=C:\BlackChipPoker\BlackChipPoker.exe
WinningPoker_included_resized_table_width=1016
WinningPoker_included_resized_table_height=758
WinningPoker_included_fold_color=0x6b3601
WinningPoker_included_call_color=0xab5c0e
WinningPoker_included_bet_color=0xab5c0e
number_of_sites=2
included_sites=WinningPoker,MergeBig
MergeBig_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\CarbonPoker\client.exe
MergeBig_included_resized_table_width=1060
MergeBig_included_resized_table_height=758
MergeBig_included_fold_color=0xd2d2d2
MergeBig_included_call_color=0xd2d2d2
MergeBig_included_bet_color=0xd2d2d2
MergeBig_included_allin_color=0x1c1c1c
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=0
send_table_under_mouse=1
Eh... well some things look different from what you said. According to the config file, you are playing on Winning and Merge within SaT. And you only have 1 slot which doesn't really make sense if you want tables to move to grid when action is required, since there effectively is no "grid".

It may be better to start from scratch. What are you looking to accomplish? How do you want your setup to be?

I'm just looking for a program that will pop up tables whenever action is required.

I don't care about how they look or what set up they are in; the only thing is I need a table to popup when action is required, then switch to the next table which requires action while minimizing the table that I just completed an action on

In other words, WPN and bovada don't do this for me like pokerstars and merge do...so I was hoping this software could do that
Pages: 1 2