StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Party tables not being recognized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After a recent renewal of local (Italian) PartyPoker network, I tried to apply SAT to my tables, yet it didn't work. Tables weren't recognized at run-time, neither with built-in Party profiles nor with a custom one (which cound be done without errors).

Tables are like this one:

[Udine - NL Hold'em - €0,01/€0,02],[#32770]

I know that the displayed stake is in Euro and comma format, but I thought that issue were resolved.
The only thing it may have changed is that once the tables had this format:

[Padova - NL Hold'em - €0,01/€0,02],[#32770]

which is slightly different from actual one (now there are more spaces around "NL"), I don't know if it matters.

Thanks.
(04-12-2015, 09:02 AM)iuliano98 Wrote: [ -> ][Udine - NL Hold'em - €0,01/€0,02],[#32770]

LOL I don't know why once the post is displayed, extra spaces between words are removed (open the string above in post editor to see it).
Anyway, it is:

Udine<space>-<space><space>NL<space><space>Hold'em and so on.
(04-12-2015, 09:02 AM)iuliano98 Wrote: [ -> ]After a recent renewal of local (Italian) PartyPoker network, I tried to apply SAT to my tables, yet it didn't work. Tables weren't recognized at run-time, neither with built-in Party profiles nor with a custom one (which cound be done without errors).

Tables are like this one:

[Udine - NL Hold'em - €0,01/€0,02],[#32770]

I know that the displayed stake is in Euro and comma format, but I thought that issue were resolved.
The only thing it may have changed is that once the tables had this format:

[Padova - NL Hold'em - €0,01/€0,02],[#32770]

which is slightly different from actual one (now there are more spaces around "NL"), I don't know if it matters.

Thanks.

It looks like those should work with the built-in PartyPoker sites. The spaces shouldn't matter. SaT just looks for the blinds.

I wouldn't expect them to work with a custom site though.

(04-12-2015, 05:47 PM)iuliano98 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2015, 09:02 AM)iuliano98 Wrote: [ -> ][Udine - NL Hold'em - €0,01/€0,02],[#32770]

LOL I don't know why once the post is displayed, extra spaces between words are removed (open the string above in post editor to see it).
Anyway, it is:

Udine<space>-<space><space>NL<space><space>Hold'em and so on.

You could repost it using code tags. So you would type this:

Code:
[ code ]
paste here
[ /code ]

but no spaces between the brackets
Using a custom profile, nothing happens (and it's the issue I've said).
Using built-in profiles I receive an error message (for both them, Modern and Classic) as soon as I press F9 to allow SAT to recognize the table.

Screenshots of the error:

[Image: SS1.jpg]
[Image: SS2.jpg]
Can you use the menu:

Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title

but instead of using it on a table, use it on the Lobby. SaT relies on the Party Lobby to detect tables too, so maybe thats the problem.
(04-13-2015, 09:10 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Can you use the menu:

Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title

but instead of using it on a table, use it on the Lobby. SaT relies on the Party Lobby to detect tables too, so maybe thats the problem.

Sure:

title=[PartyPoker.it: Poker Lobby - Good luck BadNews ],class=[#32770]
I'm pretty sure this is the problem. I will fix this in the next update, give me a few days.

In the past, did it work on this PartyPoker.it skin? I would think that it never worked on this site. Can you test on another Party skin?
(04-13-2015, 09:36 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure this is the problem. I will fix this in the next update, give me a few days.

Thank you very much!

Quote:In the past, did it work on this PartyPoker.it skin? I would think that it never worked on this site.

I don't know, at first when I could use full version (trial) it did.
And later, when I tested (with success) the new compatibility with Euro tables, I guess I tested for both iPoker and Party, but I'm not sure since it was some time ago.

Quote:Can you test on another Party skin?

Ok, of course I cannot go outside italian network.
Using it with gdpoker.it (which belongs to Party network) I receive the same errors trying to apply both Classic and Modern party profiles.

The lobby windows has those data:

Code:
title=[Gioco Digitale Poker: Lobby Poker - Buona fortuna 172638145     ],class=[#32770]
(04-14-2015, 12:29 AM)iuliano98 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, of course I cannot go outside italian network.

Ahhh yeah then probably it won't work. I didn't know if PartyPoker.com in Europe had the Euro tables formatted that way with the comma. Anyway, I'll add those two lobbies in the next version and it should work then.
I have the exact same problem on Partypoker.FR. I have the trial version and soo far it works like a charm with any other site but this one (most important site to me Sad ).
Pages: 1 2