StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: fail to recognise sng and tournament tables PS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yes, finally worked for Nova
(04-23-2015, 08:07 AM)Psydog Wrote: [ -> ]yes, finally worked for Nova

Hrmm ok that's good.

I really always recommend people to use one of the built-in sites/themes, because there are some features in SaT that will only work with a built-in site and not a custom site.

Do you really want to use your custom cube theme or do you mind staying with Nova?
hmm, and seems to work with custom layout now. strange, because i had only 1 ps site before as you can see on the first screen. however, thank you, i will try to go my normal session during next few days and leave feedback here.
Custom layout is important for me- im very used to it and heavily multittable)
(04-23-2015, 08:11 AM)Psydog Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, and seems to work with custom layout now. strange, because i had only 1 ps site before as you can see on the first screen. however, thank you, i will try to go my normal session during next few days and leave feedback here.

(04-23-2015, 08:12 AM)Psydog Wrote: [ -> ]Custom layout is important for me- im very used to it and heavily multittable)

Ok. Yeah I do see only 1 ps site in your first screenshot. I'm not sure what happened. Anyway, try it and let me know.
Pages: 1 2