StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: WPN active tables not popping to the front
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have a ? that i was hoping you would be able to help me with. I play on ACR and Bovada i play anywhere from 12-24 tables. The problem only occurs when I'm sitting ACR, they don't have an option to turn auto pop up off so I'm not sure if this is causing the problem or not . The problem is that tables that aren't ready for action get popped to the front and the only way to locate the tables needing action is to shift the top tables to grid until i find tables ready for action. This has caused me to be seated out quite a lot so you can imagine my frustration. This has occurred while using every setting in MOVE TO GRID. Other than this love the software, I also had one other ? about the external vpip keys. Lets say i have a bet amount set for 60% using TN2 will S&T read this hotkey and bet 60%? Below is will send you my settings of my current layout.

[settings]
table_width=647
table_height=516
total_slots=12
slot1x=26
slot1y=23
slot2x=647
slot2y=23
slot3x=26
slot3y=521
slot4x=649
slot4y=521
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=vpip
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=1
highlight_active_win=1
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=1
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_session_timer=0
move_888_popups=1
close_bovada_popups=1
notify_new_tables=0
notify_old_tables=0
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
also_click_checkfold_checkbox=0
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
focus_betbox=0
slot5x=1239
slot5y=23
slot6x=1236
slot6y=521
slot7x=1917
slot7y=23
slot8x=2545
slot8y=23
slot9x=3193
slot9y=23
slot10x=1920
slot10y=524
slot11x=2546
slot11y=524
slot12x=3193
slot12y=524
table_count_gui_x=918
table_count_gui_y=484
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=-32000
gui_y=-32000
last_tab=
filename=6tables.ini
is_reloading=1
version=2.77
v=fu
[sites]
number_of_sites=2
included_sites=WinningPoker,BovadaBodog
fullf_included_fold_color=0xacacac
fullf_included_call_color=0xb8b8b8
fullf_included_bet_color=0xb5b5b5
WinningPoker_included_executable_path=C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe
WinningPoker_included_resized_table_width=647
WinningPoker_included_resized_table_height=516
WinningPoker_included_hole_x_coord=322
WinningPoker_included_hole_y_coord=372
WinningPoker_included_fold_color=0x131469
WinningPoker_included_call_color=0x383881
WinningPoker_included_bet_color=0x383881
WinningPoker_included_table_color_behind_holecard=0xf4f4f4
WinningPoker_included_flop_x_coord=237
WinningPoker_included_flop_y_coord=235
WinningPoker_included_table_color_behind_flop=0x6463ab
BovadaBodog_included_executable_path=C:\Bovada\Lobby.exe
BovadaBodog_included_resized_table_width=647
BovadaBodog_included_resized_table_height=516
BovadaBodog_included_hole_x_coord=343
BovadaBodog_included_hole_y_coord=363
BovadaBodog_included_fold_color=0x70707
BovadaBodog_included_call_color=0x70707
BovadaBodog_included_bet_color=0x70707
BovadaBodog_included_table_color_behind_holecard=0x8f8f4c
BovadaBodog_included_flop_x_coord=282
BovadaBodog_included_flop_y_coord=222
BovadaBodog_included_table_color_behind_flop=0x6e7102
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=15
hotkey1action=Increase bet
hotkey1key=F5
hotkey2action=Bet 2.5 bb
hotkey2key=F4
hotkey3action=Keep table in grid
hotkey3key=.
hotkey4action=Fold + Stack table
hotkey4key=1
hotkey5action=Stack all tables
hotkey5key=Z
hotkey6action=Sit Out all tables
hotkey6key=F9
hotkey7action=Move table to Next slot
hotkey7key=Right
hotkey8action=Cycle stack forward
hotkey8key=Down
hotkey9action=Cycle stack backward
hotkey9key=Up
hotkey10action=Stack table
hotkey10key=Left
hotkey11action=Call
hotkey11key=\
hotkey12action=Bet
hotkey12key=]
hotkey13action=Bet 3 bb
hotkey13key=/
hotkey14action=Bet 8.5 bb
hotkey14key=F9
hotkey15action=Sit Out all tables
hotkey15key==
send_table_under_mouse=1
Ced Wrote:Hi I have a ? that i was hoping you would be able to help me with. I play on ACR and Bovada i play anywhere from 12-24 tables. The problem only occurs when I'm sitting ACR, they don't have an option to turn auto pop up off so I'm not sure if this is causing the problem or not . The problem is that tables that aren't ready for action get popped to the front and the only way to locate the tables needing action is to shift the top tables to grid until i find tables ready for action. This has caused me to be seated out quite a lot so you can imagine my frustration. This has occurred while using every setting in MOVE TO GRID.

WPN does have an option to turn off 'pop to front'. Its shown on the help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/winning-poker

So try that first. Then try running this Test and see if tables are being detected too early:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Ced Wrote:I also had one other ? about the external vpip keys. Lets say i have a bet amount set for 60% using TN2 will S&T read this hotkey and bet 60%? Below is will send you my settings of my current layout.

In SaT, all the "external vpip keys" do is move the table to the grid, if you are using Move To Grid = "After Entering Pot". So if you want the tables to move from the stack to the grid when you press your "Bet 60%" hotkey in TN, then you would just set up the same hotkey in SaT too
Well thats very odd, the auto pop up feature was already disabled but I even messaged ACR live support asking them if i could disable this feature and was told I was unable to do so. The reason I thought the feature was enabled is because my hotkeys would click on different tables when I would click on one. I re included the sites 3 times still with the same results so I just custom created the site and it seems to be working fine now.
Hrmmm. Well normally I prefer people always use the built-in site. Custom sites will be missing some features such as your "Bet x bb" hotkeys. They probably won't work.

As for hotkeys being sent to the wrong tables, your hotkeys should be going to the table underneath your mouse, which is different than the active/focused table. So don't be confused about that..
So I switched back to the built in WPN site and still the same thing. I'm curious is it possible its due to the normal fold/call/bet buttons are the same color as the pre action checkboxes. I know the link you posted shows the issue should be fixed but both my normal and pre action boxes are both the same color.
(04-26-2015, 02:30 PM)Ced Wrote: [ -> ]So I switched back to the built in WPN site and still the same thing. I'm curious is it possible its due to the normal fold/call/bet buttons are the same color as the pre action checkboxes. I know the link you posted shows the issue should be fixed but both my normal and pre action boxes are both the same color.

Maybe.. Just run the Test and see:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly