StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: v2.79 ipoker cannot size table correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I play on ipoker.it and ipoker.eu

After the update, I ran SaT, then opened .it tables, everything fine. Then I opened .eu tables and the cursor will go to the bottom right of the table and continuously try and resize it.

I tried to remove .eu table and create custom setting but that didn't work either, tried to set it up so .eu was with chat box, that also didnt work.

Suggestions?
Did everything work fine in v2.78 ?

Are you using the "Highlight active window" feature?

Did you turn off the Widget bar in both clients?

You should only have one iPoker site included into SaT
sup, Thanks for quick response like always.

I didnt try 2.78, I went from 2.77 to 2.79, Fwiw 2.77 worked perfectly.

I had highlight active window turned off, but now tried it turned on and still same problem

Widget bar was turned off.
There is a bug with "Highlight active window" in v2.79 that sometimes prevents resizing, thats why I asked. You should leave it off.

Does this happen every time? Can you reproduce it consistently? Would it be possible for you to take a video of it?

Also, can you post your full config? Click File->Current Layout and copy and paste everything

The player

I have the same problem with WINAMAX when i set up grid set table size 560x503
i config winamax but when press F9 the program resize table much larger.
The config file :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[settings]
table_width=560
table_height=503
total_slots=6
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=560
slot2y=0
slot3x=1120
slot3y=0
slot4x=0
slot4y=503
slot5x=560
slot5y=503
slot6x=1120
slot6y=503
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=PW
play_mode=SaT
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=253
gui_y=224
last_tab=
filename=test.ini
is_reloading=1
version=2.79
[sites]
number_of_sites=0
included_sites=
Winamax_Small_included_executable_path=C:\Users\*****\Winamax\WinamaxPoker\WinamaxPoker.exe
Winamax_Small_included_resized_table_width=637
Winamax_Small_included_resized_table_height=503
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=0
send_table_under_mouse=1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

637x503? i set up 560x503 ?????
(05-22-2015, 01:51 AM)The player Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem with WINAMAX when i set up grid set table size 560x503
i config winamax but when press F9 the program resize table much larger.

637x503? i set up 560x503 ?????

Unfortunately this is the problem using different sites. See here for full explanation and workarounds:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/inc...able-sizes

The player

No it's not a problem using diiferent site.Fresh install of the software,first configuration on winamax(0 other sites),I resize my table,press the key to capture the table size but the software don't have the right size in the config ini.

Table capture at 560x503 and in the ini the table size is 637x503 ??.So when i start (only with winamax site configured) tables don't fit in the slot they are more larger and go off the screen.
(05-28-2015, 08:06 PM)The player Wrote: [ -> ]No it's not a problem using diiferent site.Fresh install of the software,first configuration on winamax(0 other sites),I resize my table,press the key to capture the table size but the software don't have the right size in the config ini.

Table capture at 560x503 and in the ini the table size is 637x503 ??.So when i start (only with winamax site configured) tables don't fit in the slot they are more larger and go off the screen.

Because when you created the New Layout, how did you get size 560x503? Did you type it in? Did you use a table from a different site when it asked you to press F7? Obviously that is not a native size for the Winamax client.

As said on the link, click File->New Layout, and resize a Winamax table with your mouse to the size you want, and press F7. Then when you Include Site, you will see that the table matches that size correctly in your config, and also it will fit correctly in the slots.