StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables Stuck in Stack since New Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

This is the first time I have ever had an issue with stack and tile. This error has cost me a very significant amount of money so I need it fixed as soon as you can Smile

So, ever since I downloaded the new update a few days ago, many of the tables that I am playing on have gotten stuck in my stack and don't popup to the grid. This has been very detrimental since I started playing hyper SNG's recently.

The problem is not only occurring for my hyper sng tables, but also for my midstakes cash tables. It pretty much happens right away when I start my sesh...I will load up 24-30 tables and I will not notice that I get timed out on some tables since they are in the stack but at the bottom.

Then, once I a am sat out, the table pops to the grid letting me know I am sitting out. The same happens for cash tables.

I am currently playiong on WPN network (America's Cardroom).

Is it possible to send me the version before this update? It is really destroying my earnings because I simply can't play without s&t.

Thanks very much for hearing my issue, hope to hear back from you asap!

----
Heart TGS (Kevin)
(05-16-2015, 05:27 AM)TheGreenSmoothie Wrote: [ -> ]So, ever since I downloaded the new update a few days ago, many of the tables that I am playing on have gotten stuck in my stack and don't popup to the grid. This has been very detrimental since I started playing hyper SNG's recently.

The problem is not only occurring for my hyper sng tables, but also for my midstakes cash tables. It pretty much happens right away when I start my sesh...I will load up 24-30 tables and I will not notice that I get timed out on some tables since they are in the stack but at the bottom.

I am currently playiong on WPN network (America's Cardroom).

My guess is that you upgraded from v2.77 to v2.79, because there was no change for WinningPoker in v2.79 but there was in v2.78. And probably you didn't remove and re-Include the site when you updated.

For anyone else having the same problem, you can try downloading this version in the meantime:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac..._Setup.exe

Then remove and re-Include WinningPoker

(05-16-2015, 05:27 AM)TheGreenSmoothie Wrote: [ -> ]Then, once I a am sat out, the table pops to the grid letting me know I am sitting out. The same happens for cash tables.

Yeah this was probably the Old Tables feature in action. You could always try reducing the duration in Advanced Options so that they pop out faster. But you may get some false positives if people stall or a hand takes abnormally long

(05-16-2015, 05:27 AM)TheGreenSmoothie Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to send me the version before this update?

The download page always has a link to the previous version just in case you suspect problems with the new version and want to go back and downgrade.
Thank you very much for the quick reply! Issue was fixed- love this software!

----
Heart TGS