StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Auto Time Bank Activate Stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ntelis1

Can i make auto time bank for pokerstars with StackAndTile?I use it but i cant find any option.
There is no option at the moment. It may be added in the future but no timeframe
Also, as far as I am aware, PokerStars will automatically activate the timebank when you have money invested in the pot. Is that true?

skenderbeu

Hello,
what you say is true but the timebank still need to be activate manually for preflop decisions.
Still no plans of adding autotimebank for stars?
(12-21-2015, 09:19 PM)skenderbeu Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
what you say is true but the timebank still need to be activate manually for preflop decisions.
Still no plans of adding autotimebank for stars?

It has been requested before (See the Features Request forum), but there is no option just yet.

My thoughts are that I just am not sure whether this should be part of SaT or not. SaT was originally designed simply to manage tables, but I do understand that more and more automation features such as hotkeys were added, which leads to confusion for players.

So I don't yet know if I will create a separate program for a Timebank/SitBackIn, or if I should add it to SaT. Believe me its on my mind. I'm open to ideas

skenderbeu

Hi,

thanks for the fast answer,i think timebank,hotkey and tables mnagement in one program is better by far.

You're program is the best on the market atm for multittabling on different network just need this function in addition to have everything needed>

I don't see the point to have different program,every multitabler want to have all the options activate in one place and most other network than stars have the autotimebank option by default anyway
Yeah that was another issue. Most sites have auto-timebank anyway so its not too useful. But I will consider it, thanks for your sugggestions Smile