StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 4 tiled table, always bring active table to top left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Torg0th

Hello!

I tried a few settings and couldnt make it work. Basically, I use a gamepad and play heads up. It gets pretty confusing keeping track of the active table with stackntile mode when i get more than 2 tables (I use 4 tiled zone). Stacking mode only is also not an option. So I was wondering if it was possible to somehow always put the active table in tile #1 (so basically rotate the tables) but still use stackntile mode.

Thanks and I apologize if that has already been answered.
(05-17-2015, 03:06 PM)Torg0th Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I tried a few settings and couldnt make it work. Basically, I use a gamepad and play heads up. It gets pretty confusing keeping track of the active table with stackntile mode when i get more than 2 tables (I use 4 tiled zone). Stacking mode only is also not an option. So I was wondering if it was possible to somehow always put the active table in tile #1 (so basically rotate the tables) but still use stackntile mode.

Thanks and I apologize if that has already been answered.

What you describe ("always put the active table in slot #1") sounds like the "Stack only" mode. Can you tell me what exactly you want to do different? If you want to use "Stack and Tile" mode, when do you want the tables to move out of the stack (slot #1) and into the grid (slots 2-4) ?

Torg0th

Basically, it's very similar to stack mode except I want to be able to follow what happens on the tables (in grid 2 to 4) after having done the action (on grid 1). But the table that needs my attention (action) would always be on grid #1.
(05-19-2015, 02:20 PM)Torg0th Wrote: [ -> ]Basically, it's very similar to stack mode except I want to be able to follow what happens on the tables (in grid 2 to 4) after having done the action (on grid 1). But the table that needs my attention (action) would always be on grid #1.

Have you tried "Move to Grid = After entering pot" ?