StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Winning Poker Network poker.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Louidge

Sup, im using stack n tile since two years w/o a problem on three other sites. tho I just started on an european site that uses winning poker software .

I can register it with 'Other', no problem, everything works fine. Tho everytime I close the site and stack and tile it doesnt work anymore and I have to re-do all the steps to create a custom site.

In other words, everything works fine, then I close the site, next session I start stack and tile, it doesnt detect any table from that site

Also i realise that when i'm sitting on a table ; table name use a , instead of a .

here's the title : title=[Jordan - No Limit - TL2,50 / TL5 Hold'em Money in play: TL500],class=[ATL:62CDD618]

Can you help me please?

And i've disabled the 'auto switch between tables' key
(05-26-2015, 07:15 PM)Louidge Wrote: [ -> ]Sup, im using stack n tile since two years w/o a problem on three other sites. tho I just started on an european site that uses winning poker software .

I can register it with 'Other', no problem, everything works fine. Tho everytime I close the site and stack and tile it doesnt work anymore and I have to re-do all the steps to create a custom site.

In other words, everything works fine, then I close the site, next session I start stack and tile, it doesnt detect any table from that site

Yeah, thats a problem with Winning Poker. I have a fix for this in the built-in "WinningPoker" site. Is there a particular reason why you're using "Other" and making a custom site? What goes wrong when you try to use the builtin "WinningPoker" site?

(05-26-2015, 07:15 PM)Louidge Wrote: [ -> ]Also i realise that when i'm sitting on a table ; table name use a , instead of a .

here's the title : title=[Jordan - No Limit - TL2,50 / TL5 Hold'em Money in play: TL500],class=[ATL:62CDD618]

This would be a problem for some of the hotkeys such as "Bet x BB" and maybe some other cases.

When I try to use the Winning poker network builtin, it gives me the error :

' Failure : Kibris PRIVATE - No Limit - TL25/TL50 HÉoldem Money in play : TL0 doesnt match for this site '

Maybe because of the currency?
Yes because of the currency. Hrmmmm, let me see what I can possibly do.
What is "TL" currency? What WinningPoker skin is this?

Just like you did in your first post, can you use the Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title and paste me the results for a few more different tables?

title=[Ortaköy - No Limit - TL1,50 / TL3 Hold'em Money in play: TL300],class=[ATL:5643D618]

title=[Kibris - No Limit - TL2,50 / TL5 Hold'em Money in play: TL500],class=[ATL:5643D618]

title=[Belgrad - No Limit - TL5 / TL10 Hold'em Money in play: TL1 000],class=[ATL:5643D618]

Turkish Lira , skin is jojopoker

Thanks for help Wink

The error it gives me once I close site (it works the first time) and I try to re-include my custom build :

' ERROR. Table detection did not work. Window does not match the table classname or the lobby process. you can Cancel this and try again, making sure that you actually CLICK on the table to give it focus.

Detected window: Ortakoy - No Limit - TL1,50/ TL3 '

So looks like it detects de table still
Yeah, the problem with your custom site is that Winning Poker client changes the table_class each time the client restarts. I'm gonna try to support the TL currency in the next version with the built-in "WinningPoker" site. Should be the next day or two

Allright thx man Smile
Pages: 1 2