StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: stealing focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

teddy

my set up is windows 8
move to grd after entering pot

playing on 888 and pokerstars.

if action is required on 888 but then action is required on pokerstar, pokerstars steals focus until i have pressed mouse.

also visa versa, 888 will steal focus of pokerstars.

both sites i have unchecked pop up table when action is required.
Please run this Test with only one table from one site at a time, and see if SaT correctly detects when action is required on each site:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

teddy

ok the test works fine.
But 888 still steals view.

Going to try and fix just 888.
When action is required the table comes to front as it should, but before i have time to press, another 888 table that requires action will steal view, leading to miss clicks.

I have tried larger layouts and have add and removed 888 several times, but the problem still exists.
So 888 steals focus from its OWN tables? Are you sure you turned off the option within the 888 poker client?

teddy

all fixed now, 3rd party software was stealing views,thanks for your help
Ah ok thanks for the update

Bamco

I do have a similar problem;

I am playing only at 888 and use the "Stack tables" mode.
Whenever it is my turn to act and shortly after that another tables needs my focus, then the 2nd table pops-up and steals the focus from the first. Quite often i'm ready to take action when the next table suddenly pops up.

This has not been a problem in the past, and it does not occur when I dont use a HUD.
I did read several forums but was not able to find an answer for the problem.

Things I have already done:
* Settings in-game to not popping up the game window when it is my action
* Re-include the site within SAT
* Made several new layouts within SAT
* Closed all 3rd party programs (Problem stops when I stop the HUD)

Any tips?
(06-09-2015, 05:06 AM)Bamco Wrote: [ -> ]I do have a similar problem;

Whenever it is my turn to act and shortly after that another tables needs my focus, then the 2nd table pops-up and steals the focus from the first. Quite often i'm ready to take action when the next table suddenly pops up.

This has not been a problem in the past, and it does not occur when I dont use a HUD.

Any tips?

Hrm strange. If you think you've truly narrowed it down to a HUD problem, then maybe we can try to debug it. What HUD are you using? If you use the HUD only, without SaT, do the tables still steal focus?

Sounds to me like its a HUD problem, especially if the problem stops when the HUD is off.

Bamco

(06-09-2015, 06:14 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2015, 05:06 AM)Bamco Wrote: [ -> ]I do have a similar problem;

Any tips?

Hrm strange. If you think you've truly narrowed it down to a HUD problem, then maybe we can try to debug it. What HUD are you using? If you use the HUD only, without SaT, do the tables still steal focus?

Sounds to me like its a HUD problem, especially if the problem stops when the HUD is off.

I am using PokerTracker 4 for my HUD. Tables don't steal focus if I use the HUD only, without SaT.

I was more thinking about the invisible layer which the HUD creates, which maybe interferes with the SaT software. But the odd thing is that it never happened before.
(06-09-2015, 07:34 AM)Bamco Wrote: [ -> ]I am using PokerTracker 4 for my HUD. Tables don't steal focus if I use the HUD only, without SaT.

I was more thinking about the invisible layer which the HUD creates, which maybe interferes with the SaT software. But the odd thing is that it never happened before.

Hrmmm, I didn't know that PT4's hud creates an invisible layer. Are you certain of this? I have heard about an invisible layer for some other smaller networks, but I don't remember if it was PT4.

If it never happened before, did PT4 make any recent changes to their HUD? Maybe you can message them and ask if something has recently changed in regards to their 888 hud.
Pages: 1 2