StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Can SnT work with Europe-bet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dutchsmoke22

Hi all,

Tried to make SnT work with Europe-bet, but no matter what we tried we get the error when pressing F10 to fold. (after configuring everything) "Says the colour found is black and if this is indeed correct" Has anybody made it work with Europe-bet and how.

Greets
What network is this on? Is the button black? Are you on Windows 8.1?

Hey, also same problem.

The network is Europe Bet, the button is red but the background of the button is black. and im using windows 7.
(09-09-2015, 08:57 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, also same problem.

The network is Europe Bet, the button is red but the background of the button is black. and im using windows 7.

Have you tried re-doing the custom site wizard, and choosing a different location when it asks you to click on the Fold button?

yea, The first time i clicked near the bottom of the button, 2nd time I clicked near the left side...then i changed the skin and tried near the left side....nada.
(09-10-2015, 08:58 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]yea, The first time i clicked near the bottom of the button, 2nd time I clicked near the left side...then i changed the skin and tried near the left side....nada.

Well, I tried downloading and installing Europe-Bet to take a look at this for you. It installs fine, but when it tries to launch, the stupid software gives a windows app crash message and refuses to open. Sad

Ive tried to make it work on europe-bet.com. doesnt seem to work. When I take a screenshot the whole table is black. Anyway to fix this sat_admin ?
(04-24-2016, 08:20 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Ive tried to make it work on europe-bet.com. doesnt seem to work. When I take a screenshot the whole table is black. Anyway to fix this sat_admin ?

If the screenshot diagnostics aren't working, then SaT is not going to be able to scan the tables to detect the colors, and therefore SaT will never know when action is required. I believe Revolution network is the same. Unfortunately then SaT won't work well with these sites