StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 888 stealing focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi. So, everything was working fine for like 2 weeks, and today, poof - 888 started to steal focus when action required. I didnt change anything, it just stopped working well and its impossible to play with this issue - what should i do? Everything what is proposed in tutorials i had trind, nothing works.
(07-04-2015, 02:27 AM)khamulx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. So, everything was working fine for like 2 weeks, and today, poof - 888 started to steal focus when action required. I didnt change anything, it just stopped working well and its impossible to play with this issue - what should i do? Everything what is proposed in tutorials i had trind, nothing works.

Can you clarify exactly what happens? So a table from another site requires action, and is waiting on you to act... and then an 888 table also requires action, and it steals focus?

And is this happening in the stack or in the grid? IE, whats your Move to Grid setting?
Yeah, exactly what you wrote. Im using tile
You're using Tile only mode? So your Move to Grid setting is "Never" ?

1. I would turn on the "Highlight active window" feature in SaT, and watch the highlighter change, just to confirm that the focus is stealing. Do that first.

2. If in fact the focus is stealing, then make sure you've turned OFF the setting within 888 client settings to "When its my turn to play: Pop up the game window"
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/888pacificpoker

3. Now if both of those are done, then there is only one reason I can think of that this is happening. Maybe SaT is not correctly detecting when action is required on the other site. So then when the 888 table requires your action, SaT just pops that up thinking that is the only table needing action. Does that make sense? Is it always one particular site that 888 is stealing focus FROM? I would run the Test described on this page for every site individually just to make sure:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly
1. I always use this settings, and yes, this is stealing - im playing on gamepad and when i wanna for example raise at pokerstars i press "bet" hotkey at this, and while i do this, 888 tournament pop up and i raise there instead of pokerstars

2. Done, was set correctly.

3. Unfortunately, 888 steal focus from anything what is active. I play on 5 rooms, doesnt matter which is active, 888 will still steal it. It just looks like that this option "pop up the game window", even if not turned on, still works o.O Maybe its something with last updates - i dont have "throw items" options, so there was something last day.
(07-04-2015, 07:39 AM)khamulx Wrote: [ -> ]3. Unfortunately, 888 steal focus from anything what is active. I play on 5 rooms, doesnt matter which is active, 888 will still steal it. It just looks like that this option "pop up the game window", even if not turned on, still works o.O Maybe its something with last updates - i dont have "throw items" options, so there was something last day.

Perhaps its a bug with 888 then. Can you try with SaT turned off?

Open up a notepad window and have it partially cover the 888 table. Give the notepad window focus. Wait till its your turn to act on 888 and see if it pops over
Ok, now i see the reason - when my hud/getting hands while playing in poker tracker 4 is enabled, 888 steals focus. If this is disabled, everything works fine :/

And what i need to add, there is no problem when SaT is turned off and PT4 hud is turned on Sad
Sounds like its a PT4 problem then, you may want to ask them why they are doing this. Are you using any other tools to get hands besides PT4?
Nah, only PT4 Sad
So with PT4 off, the 888 table will stay behind the Notepad?

But with PT4 on, the 888 talbe will pop up over Notepad?
Pages: 1 2