StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Reassign betsize hotkeys?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I followed the steps, but it looks like I can't get this to work for Unibet. When I try to use a betsize hotkey, the input doesn't seem to go to to the right place. For example I'll press the betsize1 hotkey and my hand will be folded, but I triple checked that my screen shot is correct and that I have the right coordinates. I'm sending the hotkeys to the middle of the bet-size-buttons. Not sure what is causing the issue.
(07-25-2015, 06:14 PM)Insideman Wrote: [ -> ]I followed the steps, but it looks like I can't get this to work for Unibet. When I try to use a betsize hotkey, the input doesn't seem to go to to the right place. For example I'll press the betsize1 hotkey and my hand will be folded, but I triple checked that my screen shot is correct and that I have the right coordinates. I'm sending the hotkeys to the middle of the bet-size-buttons. Not sure what is causing the issue.

My only guess would be, that the screenshot of the table must have the same size as the standard_table_width/height settings in the custom config file. Thats why the instructions say to create a newlayout in SaT, using those #s as the base of your grid slot size, and the pressing Start so that SaT will resize a table to that exact size, and then you take the screenshot to find the coordinates.

Anyway, Unibet is Microgaming, right? I have added Microgaming as a built-in site in the next release. You can download a test version here:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac..._Setup.exe
Let me know how that works
Unibet is an independent network now.

I went through all the steps from the beginning and the betsize buttons are working correctly now. My only issue is that the table size for my ipoker tables is now a bit too large. The tables are too big for the grid slot size. They have the right height but are too wide and therefore overlap with adjacent tables.
(07-28-2015, 07:40 PM)Insideman Wrote: [ -> ]Unibet is an independent network now.

As long as they use the same software as Microgaming then the built-in site from that test version should work

(07-28-2015, 07:40 PM)Insideman Wrote: [ -> ]I went through all the steps from the beginning and the betsize buttons are working correctly now. My only issue is that the table size for my ipoker tables is now a bit too large. The tables are too big for the grid slot size. They have the right height but are too wide and therefore overlap with adjacent tables.

Yeah this is a problem for some sites, and I ran into it as well when building support for Microgaming. Unfortunately there is not much that can be done.

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/inc...able-sizes
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/microgaming
(07-29-2015, 01:37 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2015, 07:40 PM)Insideman Wrote: [ -> ]Unibet is an independent network now.

As long as they use the same software as Microgaming then the built-in site from that test version should work

They have developed their own software too.

(07-29-2015, 01:37 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah this is a problem for some sites, and I ran into it as well when building support for Microgaming. Unfortunately there is not much that can be done.

Ok, I understand. Thanks for your input.
Pages: 1 2 3