StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Reassign betsize hotkeys?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I like to be able to align the betsize hotkeys across each site.

For example, on 888 the allin hotkey is "betsize 5" hotkey and 888 doesn't have a function to edit their hotkeys, on ipoker there are only three betsize hotkeys, so I'm unable to create a betsize hotkey for allin that works on both sites.

I've tried creating a custom site for ipoker so I can remap the betsize 5 hotkey to the coordinates of ipokers hotkeys, and this works, but then my custom ipoker site has other problems that yours doesn't.

Help (maybe you could provide your ipoker file, then I can edit the hotkey numbers myself).

Thanks
Sure, here is the built-in settings for the 'iPoker' site

Now, I'm not sure if SaT will read in all of these settings for the custom sites. Obviously I've gotten lazy with keeping the custom site creator up to date, but I try to at least make sure that SaT will read most of the settings in case I have to manually instruct a user to add a certain line. You didn't say specifically what was failing on your custom site. Hopefully this will work.

Code:
[settings]

standard_table_width=816
standard_table_height=616

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=call

fold_button_x_coord=507
fold_button_y_coord=543
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=433
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=534
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=548
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=580
fold_checkbox_x_coord=449
fold_checkbox_y_coord=546
checkfold_checkbox_x_coord=448
checkfold_checkbox_y_coord=570
foldtoany_checkbox_x_coord=459
foldtoany_checkbox_y_coord=592

call_button_x_coord=566
call_button_y_coord=546
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=551
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=534
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=666
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=580

bet_button_x_coord=732
bet_button_y_coord=543
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=669
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=534
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=784
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=580

betsize1_x_coord=490
betsize1_y_coord=493
betsize2_x_coord=603
betsize2_y_coord=493
betsize3_x_coord=718
betsize3_y_coord=493

increasebet_x_coord=663
increasebet_y_coord=518
decreasebet_x_coord=489
decreasebet_y_coord=518

betbox_x_coord=752
betbox_y_coord=519

sitout_x_coord=610
sitout_y_coord=592
sitout_nextbb_x_coord=646
sitout_nextbb_y_coord=592

checkorfoldpopup_title=^$
checkorfoldpopup_class=PTIODEVICE
checkorfoldpopup_check_button=
checkorfoldpopup_width=402
checkorfoldpopup_height=265
checkorfoldpopup_check_button_x=356
checkorfoldpopup_check_button_y=242

urgent_control=

border_redraw_method=click

use_basic_click=0

use_lobby_pid_for_tables=0

table_class=PTIODEVICE

table_include_title_text=\/
table_exclude_title_text=lobby|Replay
Yes, that seems to work, cheers.

Btw, on versions after 2.78, I'm seeing SAT causes the mouse cursor to fail (it still moves, barely, like its sticking) when run with 888 (other sites are fine). Saw this with 2.79, and just now with 2.81, gone back to 2.78 and everything is fine.
When/where/why is the mouse cursor moving at all?
On 2.79 and 2.81. Playing tourney on another site, and it's all working fine, as soon as 888 tourney starts, the cursor is barely moveable (it seems to recognise inputs but just sticks). Turn off SAT, problem disappears immediately.
Oh so it happens when a new table opens? Well on some sites, SaT clicks the table border to resize the table to fit the grid slot size. There were some changes recently. Are you using the highlight active window feature?
Not using highlight window feature. It starts when new 888 tourney table opens and doesn't stop until either 888 or SAT is closed.
Can you download this test build, verify the version #, and see if it still happens?

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac..._Setup.exe
2.81g. Don't see the problem with this version.

However, i've just played first session with 2.78 and the custom ipoker file I copied from you, and the cursor occasionally jumps to another part of the screen, seems to be related to the ipoker tables somehow. Only just started playing ipoker so don't know if this is related to 2.78, my custom setup or something else. Any ideas (I've followed all the setup details for ipoker)?
Try the test version with iPoker too and see. Thats gonna be the next release anyway
Pages: 1 2 3