StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 888 update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-09-2015, 03:30 AM)zordek Wrote: [ -> ]SaT works ok for me but now its almost impossible to play on 888 with new size of the table. You just cant resize to make it smaller (or I dont know how) and if u have few tables on 888 they cover other tables.

Today I got the update

Yes, 888 has now changed the smallest table size that they allow. Because of this, SaT keeps trying to resize the table to the previous size, but 888 prevents it, so SaT keeps trying. The solution for me was to remove and re-Include the site, and it worked again.

However, despite that solving the resizing/mouse cursor issue, your problem will still remain that you cannot have a smaller table size on that site anymore. If you don't want overlap, etc, then you'll probably want to create a new layout with File->New Layout, so that all of your sites have a consistent size.

There is nothing that SaT or any software can do about that. You need to complain to 888 Sad
Pages: 1 2