StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 888 update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

sz

hi
yesterday in the evening there was an update of 888 client.
when will you update the SaT to keep up with it ?

as far as ive noticed the main difference is that they forced a certain minimal size of a table window, which is way bigger then before, so when you have an 888 table and run SaT it just jams/freezes when trying to resize the window - unplayable of course.
I just opened 888 this morning but I didn't get any update.

Anyway, when SaT finds a new 888 table, SaT tries to resize the table, and it needs to click the border of the table to make sure the graphics redraw properly because the 888 site does not respond properly to a normal programmatic resize command. Thats why you're seeing the cursor move, and its always done that.

Now I don't know if this update changed something. But, I have a new build in the works for the next release. Can you download and install this, and then remove and re-Include the site and see if its still not working?

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac..._Setup.exe

sz

it solved half the problem
it doesnt jam anymore
but the table cannot move back to the stack when i 'fold and move to stack'
it comes back to stack for a split of second and snaps back to grid, even tho i have no action required
Ok. Are you playing on other sites within SaT too? You may need to try to create a whole new layout, with a slightly larger table size, based on the 888 table.

Use File->New Layout, resize an 888 table with your mouse to a slightly larger size than you currently have, then press F7 when it asks. Then include the site and test it. If it works, then go ahead and add your other sites and add your hotkeys etc.

zordek

SaT works ok for me but now its almost impossible to play on 888 with new size of the table. You just cant resize to make it smaller (or I dont know how) and if u have few tables on 888 they cover other tables.
Downloaded software from 888 and reinstalled rather then auto update and it works now.

sz

(07-09-2015, 03:17 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Are you playing on other sites within SaT too? You may need to try to create a whole new layout, with a slightly larger table size, based on the 888 table.

Use File->New Layout, resize an 888 table with your mouse to a slightly larger size than you currently have, then press F7 when it asks. Then include the site and test it. If it works, then go ahead and add your other sites and add your hotkeys etc.

i figured out, that reinstalling the software from official site fixes the problem with resizing the tables and SaT works fine from that moment, beside that it doesnt put the tables back to stack after a 'fold and move to stack'.
every other site works like a charm, 888 is stuck in the grid.
Did you try making a new layout with a different grid slot size like I suggested?

sz

seems like problem has solved itself, there was another update today and now everything works like it used to
Heh ok
Pages: 1 2