StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: PKR Failing config
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

razios

Hello

Follow new configuration:

[settings]

standard_table_width=647
standard_table_height=512

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=257
fold_button_y_coord=385
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=226
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=379
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=286
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=407

call_button_x_coord=328
call_button_y_coord=389
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=295
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=380
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=352
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=405

bet_button_x_coord=389
bet_button_y_coord=392
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=359
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=379
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=419
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=407

use_basic_click=0

table_class=wxWindowClassNR

table_include_title_text=
table_exclude_title_text=

As for the Ipoker question. Everything works fine, except this delay when I going to seat on a table. All configurations are good. Should I do that fix for Win8.1. It´s been really bothering me that "freeze" Sad
(07-11-2015, 12:40 AM)razios Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Follow new configuration:

Does the Fold hotkey work with this new configuration?

Quote:As for the Ipoker question. Everything works fine, except this delay when I going to seat on a table. All configurations are good. Should I do that fix for Win8.1. It´s been really bothering me that "freeze" Sad

I don't understand the delay or freeze that happens. SaT delays a little while it moves the mouse cursor to click the edge of the table. Is that what you're talking about? Can you take a video?

But you definitely need to do the Win 8.1 fix if you're using 2 monitors, that may be causing your PKR problems.

razios

It does not fold on PKR!!! When I´m including the site on my config, I tried F10 to fold and does not fold!!

Going to do this win 8.1 fix !! It seems the table is smaller when opens, then it stucks a little, then the table got longer (bigger lenght) and then if fix. But it´s pretty annoying because of this small delay sometimes I sit ou on other tables !
Try the Win8.1 fix and see if PKR or iPoker works

razios

Hi,

Yeah, it didn´t worked on PKR, and the win8.1 fix with medium windows tilted me sooo much that I revert to small.

Do you think there is any other way to fix that ?
Sorry man I dont have any other advice for PKR. I just did a search, and apparently someone else had the exact same problem as you:
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...hp?tid=931

According to www.pokerscout.com , PKR is the #28th most popular site, so its very small. I don't know if its worth it to investigate and try to add it into SaT.

As for the Win8.1 issue, you can try using "Custom sizing options" in the same control panel page to get something inbetween Medium (125%) and Small (100%)

razios

Hi man.

Yes. You are definetely right. Im going to put a thought on that and see where I can play better (Maybe other sites). I got all stuff configured trhough placemint and can play there, but the hotkeys of SaT really owns and is definetely something worth !!

I hope to figure it out that and contact you later.

Thanks for being so quickly and helpfull on answers !!

Wish you the best !!!
Thanks man.

One thing to note, that placemint will conflict with SaT, so perhaps that could be a reason why its not folding. You need to allow SaT to size the tables, not placemint

razios

Since I found SaT I just retired placemint ! But thanks Smile
If I get a chance to investigate PKR then I will update this thread. Thanks again for your support Smile
Pages: 1 2 3