StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: PKR Failing config
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

razios

Hello,

I made the Microgaming setup on my own, and everything seens fine. Ipoker worked well. So I tried to put PKR on this too and the wizard didn´t fold with F10. Do you think it works with PKR ? I usually play 1 or 2 tables there, but is mostly due to hotkeys that I´m interested.

Thanks in advance,

Razios
I'm not sure if it works there. But if it didn't fold with F10, then perhaps you put the wrong coordinate during the custom site configuration wizard. It asked you to "test the click" during one of the steps. Did you do that?

razios

Hi there,

Thanks for quick question. Yes I did and they seem to be in the right place.

One thing that happens is once it starts run SaT the table gets smaller and the button switch places. So I make the table bigger, but it didn´t work. Maybe on that resize the coordinates are getting wrong. Not Sure ! Problem with small table is that the chat is really big.

Also during wizard the F10 did not work, but after ticking the box worked. At the tables, still not working Sad
You may need to go through the wizard again, with the smaller table size..

razios

Yes, I tried. Nothing happened Sad

Although all ok on other sites (IPoker and Micro)
Paste your PKR config and a screenshot of the table and I'll double check

razios

PKR Table View: http://gyazo.com/673255b5afd99a90f1d64e026bfd30b0

The only things I have marked on PKR software is use four colour deck (Options) and Show win percentagens (Poker Settings) all other warnings off including bring windows front when is my go
Yeah, I'd like to see your PKR config that you created with the custom site wizard. It should be in the folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAdnTile\Sites\

razios

Ohhh Sorry. This is it.

[settings]

standard_table_width=608
standard_table_height=482

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=58
fold_button_y_coord=402
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=16
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=389
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=102
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=427

call_button_x_coord=154
call_button_y_coord=409
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=115
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=390
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=198
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=427

bet_button_x_coord=253
bet_button_y_coord=408
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=209
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=389
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=295
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=427

use_basic_click=1

table_class=wxWindowClassNR

table_include_title_text=
table_exclude_title_text=

Quick question, when I´m opening a new table on Ipoker (That TableScanTurbo opens automatically), for some command it resizes automatically by just a tiny bit the table get "stretched" and this have been causing some lags on my mouse cursor and the boards around the table blink a lot[/quote]. Have you seen anything similar before ?
(07-10-2015, 05:56 AM)razios Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
fold_button_x_coord=58

Well x-coordinate of 58 doesn't look right at all. That would be on the far left of the table. But the button looks to be in the center. Are you sure it worked during the custom site wizard where it asked you to "test the click" ? I would suggest you choose "Other" and go through the wizard again

(07-10-2015, 05:56 AM)razios Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question, when I´m opening a new table on Ipoker (That TableScanTurbo opens automatically), for some command it resizes automatically by just a tiny bit the table get "stretched" and this have been causing some lags on my mouse cursor and the boards around the table blink a lot. Have you seen anything similar before ?

Yeah, iPoker requires SaT to click the table border in order to redraw the table, since it doesn't redraw itself by default. Have you turned off the Widget bar like it says on the iPoker help page? If not, do that, and then remove and re-Include the site.

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker
Pages: 1 2 3