StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Stack and Tile is ignoring Bovada MTT Tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stack and tile has been working great for me for cash games playing Bovada & ACR concurrently but today I added a couple MTTs to the mix and SaT is only recognizing my 2 Bovada MTT tables temporarily. SaT starts by recognizing the table, sizes it, moves it but then a minute later SaT will start ignoring 1 or both of the MTT tables... Not popping it up on my turn and not snapping to grid if I try to move it (causing many frustrating sitting outs).

SaT window currently shows "Tiled/Grid Tables: 5" despite the fact that I'm running 6 tables... All Bovada tables right now (I closed my ACR cash games when SaT started glitching). 4 $10c/25c full ring. 1 $10 MTT and 1 $7 MTT. SaT is currently ignoring the $7 MTT table.

I've tried restarting SaT. Closing and re-opening MTT tables. And running SaT as admin.

I'm running Windows 7. SaT version 2.81. I just started paying for SaT small stakes a couple days ago.

Please advise. It is vital that I can play cash and MTT at the same time on both Bovada and ACR all concurrently.
Please confirm with just one tournament table at a time. The table count that you see on the main tab of the software should show the table.

If the $7 mtt is failing, it could be that SaT is incorrectly detecting the stakes, which is causing it to fail.

When you find a table that fails, use the menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title and paste me the results
thanks for the quick reply. ok i will do that and get back to you if i have any further instances... thanks
Ok, I am testing it as I type w/ a $11 buy in Bovada tournament. At 1st, SaT was recognizing it. But now it's ignoring it. Below is the copy and paste and a screenshot. Please advise.

title=[20/40 No limit Hold'em - $1,500 Guaranteed (Turbo DS)],class=[Qt5QWindowIcon]

[Image: 2qk8r9g.png]
Hrmmm, I'm testing it myself right now with a small stakes license and it seems to be working for me. Tournament # 10749864.

Can you also use that menu item on the main Lobby? I don't think thats the problem but just want to confirm

Its very strange for a table to be detected initially, and then just drop out mid session. The only thing that I could think of that would prevent that is if SaT thinks the table isn't allowed based on the stakes. Are you sure you've correctly entered your license code? Probably if you were playing $0.10/0.25 cash

You're not mistakenly using an "Ignore Table" hotkey are you?
yes that is the correct tournament # that I'm in now... SaT is still ignoring the table (although it recognized it momentarily for 1 hand... weird).

the bovada main lobby:
title=[Bovada Poker Lobby],class=[Qt5QWindowIcon]

i'm not sure how to check the license code? the registration button is unclickable now.... which makes think it is registered. (also my trial ended, and only started working again after inputting license)... see screenshot:

[Image: 14y50s4.png]
oh sorry, i ignored your hotkey question (no pun intended). no i don't think i'm hitting the ignore hotkey... i don't have any hotkeys set up yet

[Image: 9fm828.png]
ok, I found where to double check my License Key (Menu->Help->Register) and it seems to have been inputted properly.
The Register button is only grayed out because the program is Running

This is very weird.

I've temporarily upgraded your license to the Full version. Can you press Stop and Start and see if the table is recognized?
PMed email addy to you
Pages: 1 2