StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Ipoker Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i cant send an email so i made ana coount.
Just want to know will the stack and tile feature work for speed poker?
Also will the hotkeys work on speed poker?
If I remember correctly, the Speed tables use a half-size chatbox, and it can't be changed. Where as on normal cash tables, you can have either 1. no chat, 2. half size chat, or 3. full size chat.

The built-in "iPoker" site is for the full sized chat. And the "iPoker_noChat" site is for obviously no chat. There are no built-in settings for half sized chat.

So you would have to choose "Other" and go through the custom site wizard.

Maybe I will consider adding a new built-in site for "iPoker_halfChat" in the next version
Cool,ill give it a go tomorrow,off to bed now. I really like the stack and tile buzz,it's class.
Some hot keys to bet a percentage of pot would really make this class, any plans for that in the future?
(07-12-2015, 11:14 AM)jimmyjamjars Wrote: [ -> ]Some hot keys to bet a percentage of pot would really make this class, any plans for that in the future?

No plans for that. As you will find out, SaT is designed to work for ALL poker sites, compared to other poker helper software which usually targets only one site. To make bet%pot feature work across all sites is a lot of work.

SaT was never intended to become a hotkey program. It was meant solely for table management. However, over time, more and more hotkeys were added and now people are confused as to the purpose of the application.