StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: All in tables not being focused PokerStarsOldBlack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Skillboi

Whenever someone is all in against me, the table will pop on top but whenever another table requires action it just replaces it and i lose the all in table in the stack.
I'm playing on Pokerstars OldBlack skin. I tried using the different scan modes but it didnt fix it.
Confirmed. I will try to fix this later tonight or tomorrow and post a link for you to test in this thread.

Skillboi

Looking forward to it.
Alright, I hope I fixed it in this test build:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac..._Setup.exe

Install that, confirm the version number 2.81m, remove and re-include PokerStarsOldBlack, and test allin tables and let me know

Skillboi

Yep, that fixed it. Thanks a lot!

Skillboi

I have another issue Sad For some reason SnT resized my tables (made them a just little bit smaller, but enough to fuck up my hud) so i tried to remove the site and reinclude it, and when i did it stopped recognizing the tables. Then tried uninstalling and installing even different versions, it just stopped working at all. I mean the process with scanning the table, pressing F10 to fold worked, but once i have configured everything and started the program it just wouldnt do anything, not even pop the table requiring action.
The problem is probably on my end but do you have any idea what it could be? Sad

Skillboi

Nevermind, it works again ^^
Ok Wink
(07-31-2015, 11:39 AM)Skillboi Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever someone is all in against me, the table will pop on top but whenever another table requires action it just replaces it and i lose the all in table in the stack.
I'm playing on Pokerstars OldBlack skin. I tried using the different scan modes but it didnt fix it.

fixed officially in v 2.82