StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Table remain on stack slot, sitout problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

DaniBoti

Some of my StackAndTile Slots remains on the stackslot, and I have being siting out and the program is not identifyng that to move the slots to the grid.
How can you help me????
What site does it happen on? When does it happen? Only when facing an all-in? Have you tried removing and re-Including the site?

DaniBoti

Its happing on pokerstars, and is not only when I am all in.
And I have alredy re install the stack and tile, and the problem continue.
What theme? Have you tried removing and re-Including the site?

DaniBoti

Hyper simple theme...
I have remove and reinclud the site and the problem persist
Ok, what I need you to do is run the Test described on this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

And let me know what happens. The table is supposed to move out of the stack and into the grid when its your turn to act. See if that happens or not

DaniBoti

Thanks for the help.
I have do the test , The table moved out of the stack and into the grid when its my turn to act.

But the problem its the opposite.
Sometimes any slots remains at the stack , and don't go to the grid, even when I am sit out after old time duration is completed.
Right I understand. I wanted to see if that Test worked or not.

Its very strange. Are you playing on Zoom tables? Or regular cash? Or tournaments?

The Old Tables should never fail, except in one case:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/table-types Wrote:One thing to note about Old Tables, they will only start being detected AFTER the first action is required. For example, if you open up an empty table and take a seat and wait for an opponent, you could be waiting hours. However, since no action was ever yet required on the table (the fold button hasn't yet been visible), then this table will NOT be treated as Old. Only after the first action is required, then will SaT start checking the minutes since the last action.

So if the table is not being detected as Old, that probably means that SaT never even detected the action in the first place. Probably the very first time it was your turn to act, SaT missed it.

Another possibility is that SaT is ignoring the table altogether. Does SaT show the correct table count numbers on the main Layout tab?

Finally, one thing you can try is to install this new development build that I have been working on:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac..._Setup.exe

After you install that, you will see the temporary version number. Remove and re-Include "PokerStarsHyperSimple" and see if that changes anything..

DaniBoti

Hello.

I am playing MTTs.
" So if the table is not being detected as Old, that probably means that SaT never even detected the action in the first place. Probably the very first time it was your turn to act, SaT missed it. "
I agree with this, I think you are right.

"Does SaT show the correct table count numbers on the main Layout tab?"
Yes, the number of tables is right all the time.

" Finally, one thing you can try is to install this new development build that I have been working on "

I tried to do this , install the update but the problem remains even I remove and re-include the PokerStarsHyperSimple theme.

Any sugestion man??? Thanks
1. When you sit back in, does SaT start detecting this table the next time you get your hand?

2. Is there any consistency as to the type of MTT that this happens on? Only a certain buyin? Or only a specific tournament name?
Pages: 1 2