StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: hotkey?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

colan

1. Can I have hotkey for bet all in? I want bet amount all in, BUT i dont want to automatically go all in.

2. When not playing poker and I have hotkeys, doesnt work to write. Letters doenst work. Fix this how?

3. Can I have hotkeys for example to bet 40% of pott?
I would like the pokersite to already have put 40% when its my time to act.
(08-10-2015, 06:50 AM)colan Wrote: [ -> ]1. Can I have hotkey for bet all in? I want bet amount all in, BUT i dont want to automatically go all in.

SaT doesn't have an "all-in" hotkey. Instead, you can try using "Bet x BB" and choose something like "9999 bb"

(08-10-2015, 06:50 AM)colan Wrote: [ -> ]2. When not playing poker and I have hotkeys, doesnt work to write. Letters doenst work. Fix this how?

Set up a hotkey in SaT for "Disable Hotkeys"

(08-10-2015, 06:50 AM)colan Wrote: [ -> ]3. Can I have hotkeys for example to bet 40% of pott?
I would like the pokersite to already have put 40% when its my time to act.

Unfortunately SaT doesn't do bet%pot. You can try using the BetSize hotkeys, and they will click the buttons on the table, and then you can configure those buttons within the poker client:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys