StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I registered today, then it seamed like something funny happened in my browser, so after about an hour without getting a license key via email, I did it again.
Still nothing, but I'm afraid I've been charged twice.
Is this a manual process so I should be prepared to wait?

Thanks,

Frode
Hi, I see your orders. Its not manual, you are supposed to automatically receive two emails upon signup. One is the receipt email and the other contains the license code.

The email you used to sign up was fr..s@getmail.no

Is that correct? Did you check your spam folder?
Hi,

Ah, I see, this is probably the reason.
I recently experienced problems with that email address. Could you change this for me to fr..t@gmail.com

Hope you can help me with this,

Frode
Done. I've resent the emails to the new address, and refunded your 2nd order. Let me know if everythings working
Perfect, thanks!

Sincerely,

Frode Berg

hi, registered today and after not receiving an email for about an hour I went back to the payment page and realized I accidentally mistyped my email address : ( instead of typing 8726 I made it 8725....is there any way to fix this?
previous guest post actually made by me ^^
(08-31-2015, 03:03 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]hi, registered today and after not receiving an email for about an hour I went back to the payment page and realized I accidentally mistyped my email address : ( instead of typing 8726 I made it 8725....is there any way to fix this?

(08-31-2015, 03:05 AM)helm Wrote: [ -> ]previous guest post actually made by me ^^

Fixed. Let me know if you get the emails. Sorry for taking so long, usually I respond much faster!
got it, thanks!