StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables wont go to the pile after folding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

4y20

Hey there,

Im on the 2nd day of SaT trial and I really like the software but I wont buy it unless I can crack why when I click FOLD sometimes it wont go to the stack forcing me to move it manually.

With few tables this is not a problem, but when it gets to the peak of the day and this is still happening is quite annoying.

Any idea why this happens?

And yes, I run it as admin.

Thanks in advance.

4y20

Update: now its also sitting me out without noticing me I have action.

This is clearly malfunctioning, how can I know what did I did wrong in order to fix it?

Thanks in advance
(08-19-2015, 03:59 AM)4y20 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there,

Im on the 2nd day of SaT trial and I really like the software but I wont buy it unless I can crack why when I click FOLD sometimes it wont go to the stack forcing me to move it manually.

What site does this happen on? Does it happen every time or just some of the time? Do you notice anything consistent on the table on the times that it fails?

(08-19-2015, 04:49 AM)4y20 Wrote: [ -> ]Update: now its also sitting me out without noticing me I have action.

This is clearly malfunctioning, how can I know what did I did wrong in order to fix it?

Again, what site/theme does this happen on? All sites?

ritchardinho

mine does this too on pokerstars classic

ritchardinho

i reincluded site and now it wont stack the stars tables

ritchardinho

ok. ive switched themes and it works Smile
ok Smile