StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Auto-Closing of Tables on PokerStars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello SAT-Support,

First off I am new to StackandTile and started using it yesterday. Before I used Table of Interest which was to be honest a pretty much perfect tool to masstable with as it handled all annoyances pretty much by parametersetting automaticly.
It included for example a function to auto-close tables when sitting out, which removed a huge annoyance when masstabling having to close tables on your own, saving time and focus for what is important.

I am missing such an option in StackandTile, I only found that you could if table is declared "old" by timer of inactivity, move it to a slot in the grid.
This is not working out for me, because I have more than one table being recognized as "Old" inside short time periods. I play so many tables at a time and always switch them out, while keeping a defined maximum amount all the time.
After some time in the session the program starts to endlessly flip between this tables in the assigned grid slot because they start to pile up there. As Stars provides an OK/Cancel Dialog on leaving tables each time, it is a real pain to close up the tables, while i miss available waitlist slots due to being over my table maximum (use tn as well for handling opening of tables). So I have to assign an extra hotkey in TN to close the underlying table (missclick galore when my grid is filling up with active tables) and do it myself.

Have I missed some option which allows me to autoclose tables when masstabling? Please help me out!

If not please see this as an urgent enhancement request, because this is an absolute KO-issue for me, as it forces me to decrease the amount of tables I play and interferes with my sessionflow as it increases missclicks and missing of waitinglist spots due to tablemaximum being filled up with inactive tables i am no longer playing on, while I try to close them manually from the assigned gridslot.

For me this feature can be a Stars Only feature, I dont need to mix countless sites, I just need a solid masstable "stack and tile" tool for Stars. If this cuts down the work estimation a lot for you, please feel free to only enhance this for Stars at the moment.
I wrote you a short PES how I think it should look and work like:

PES:

Including a Pull-Down-Menu for "Old Tables" with options "close" "move to" "pop up in stack"

As a table is recognized by set timer as "Old" it should be handled by the above pulldown accordingly.
If "Close": table should be closed and focus should pop back to last table that had focus prior to the table being recognized as old.
If "Move to": table should be moved to the assigned Gridslot in the pulldown for "Old Tables"
If "Pop up in Stack": table should be brought to the top of the stack. For this feature there should be a detection if another table not declared "Old" in the stack requires action.

I would gladly test this for you, I have several years of quality assurance experience and well a huge interest in having this done. Wink

Guess I missed the "close" option in the "Old Tables slot" pull-down, which should get me what I wanted.
Please forget my other thread I created some minutes ago, because it is obsolete now (if the feature works).
If I have any problems I will report back.

Thanks for your time!