StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: MouseWheel sizing smaller increments?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

G5g5G5g5G5

Hi!

I'd like to ask if its possible to adjust betsizes with a smaller increments than halfSB? (which ive seen is the smallest from your tweaking post).

Sometimes I want to adjust my bets with with 0.08 or 0.12 SB and also I'm so used to not betting with round number this is causing a feeling of discomfort for me.

If not maybe someone could advice me a simpler software like an AHK script exclusively for this feature to run at the same time as SaT, but it should be compatible with almost all sites (ps, ftp, winamax, acr, ipoker...), if one exists? Thank you in advance!
For the "Increase/Decreset Bet" hotkeys, yes "halfsb" is the smallest increment option.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ext...ed-options

Alternatively you could try using a "Bet x BB" hotkey, but that would only bet the specific amount relative to the blinds. It wouldn't allow you to scroll through.

I never thought to allow a custom increment number. It shouldn't be too hard, so I will see if I can add this feature for the next version. Good idea

G5g5G5g5G5

Hi!
Thank you very much. Its just a pleasure to see there is a poker developer remained who does in fact what he wants to paid for instead of using the disguise of bureaurocracy to hide their lack of coding skills when still thinking about their customer as a monkey and holding palms up.

Its just i hate to bet round amounts like instead of 2486 betting 2500 at bb1000, I know there is no difference but the inability to do that takes away my from my focus from things would really require it.

Either way despite it would get included or not just with your reply you definitely earned one more subscriber! Smile