StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Bet max on iPoker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hi

Started SaT yesterday and have been setting it up today. I have testing out using my 360 controller for multitabling/playing in generall for ergonomic reasons.

Problem is that I cant get a setup to push all-in on iPoker. Tried various setups as the different bet size buttons, set focus on/off bet box and bet 999999 bigblinds.

The first two bet buttons get clicked by the hotkeys as they should. And everything else works fine with the controller.

Any ideas?
Hrmmm, I just tested TitanPoker.

All three hotkeys for BetSize1, BetSize2, and BetSize3 worked correctly and clicked the buttons on the table. Also, I have a hotkey set up for "Bet 9999 bb" and that worked too.

This was on a play money cash table.

Are you playing on other sites within SaT as well? Perhaps you can try doing File->New Layout, and resize an iPoker table with your mouse slightly, and then press F7 when it asks. And then add the iPoker site and the hotkeys and see if it works

Nope no go still. I tried on 888 and if i use betsize 5 it seems to go for the max button (only played really shallow games).

On Titan the problem persists, Betsize 3 makes a min-raise and the others do as what they should. If it works for you it must be a setting that is wrong? (Tried a new layout, behaved just as before)

I also cant use the increase/decrease bet size on Titan but I can on 888?

Might take the opportunity to say thanks though for such an awesome program, it must be hard to keep up with the compatability to sites etc. A+!

I found a crude workaround, I can just use a number and it will say max when I enter more like 8888888 if I have 790.

But I now found that the bet button dosent work either (on Titan atleast), a ghost table flashes in the next grid slot but nothing else happens.
(09-04-2015, 09:09 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Nope no go still. I tried on 888 and if i use betsize 5 it seems to go for the max button (only played really shallow games).

On Titan the problem persists, Betsize 3 makes a min-raise and the others do as what they should. If it works for you it must be a setting that is wrong? (Tried a new layout, behaved just as before)

I also cant use the increase/decrease bet size on Titan but I can on 888?

Whats your skype? I will take a look if I have time

(09-04-2015, 09:09 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Might take the opportunity to say thanks though for such an awesome program, it must be hard to keep up with the compatability to sites etc. A+!

Yes sometimes its a big pain. But Thank you I really appreciate it. Tell your friends about the software Smile

Dont have Skype,

Dont sweat it, its just a minor inconvenience and I am probably not going to do to much serious grinding on iPoker since their range of games is somewhat limited anyway. Plus I can just assign the pre-assign Fx hotkeys on the Xpadder anyway.

Will do!
Grave dig

Still cant get the bet size buttons to work. The fold, bet and call works as they should.

Could you send a file of a layout were the betsize buttons work?
(04-14-2016, 03:54 AM)boombox Wrote: [ -> ]Grave dig

Still cant get the bet size buttons to work. The fold, bet and call works as they should.

Could you send a file of a layout were the betsize buttons work?

Are you using one of the built-in sites? What site are you using? "iPoker" or "iPokerNew"? I would think both of those should work for the BetSize hotkeys 1,2,3. Have you tried on a different layout with a different grid slot size and see if that makes any difference?
Found the problem. I had the chat box minimized. The built in iPoker worked as it should.

Thanks for the awesome support!! That you even care about the non paying users is quite kind!!
You're welcome Smile Tell your friends about SaT
Pages: 1 2