StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Betsafe (ongame) goes crazy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bonusbloggen

I tried to set it up on betsafe (ongame) and it resizes to a very strange size and it doesnt work with fold when i try to install it. I did however remove the chat, then resize it again and then tried to press F10 for fold and that worked. So I thought that perhaps would work.

Anyways, when i then tried to start it all it all went insane, tables resizing all over etc etc. I would love to help with teamviewer or whatever to get it to work properly.
Removing the chat shouldn't matter. The problem is that OnGame software is made with java, and its very slow to update itself when you resize the window. You can test this yourself by manually resizing a table with your mouse. As soon as you start to drag, the table jerks smaller and then lags behind as you drag. SaT tries to do its best to resize these tables, and has a built in delay to allow the OnGame software to "catch up", but sometimes it still fails.

I see that you didn't create an account, but instead just posted as a guest. So I can't send you a private message to organize a teamviewer session to see what might be happening. If you want to leave an email or skype name, I'll contact you
I registered now here so hopefully we can do a teamviewersession soon. Ill PM u on 2+2 aswell.
I'm having the same problem with Ongame. S&T resizes the table but the window doesn't adjust. Can you help? My skype is Zenzor33