StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Pokerstars Hotkeys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have been using your program for WPN and love it!

Now I want to use it on stars as well. however there is a problem. Some of the hotkeys I am already fully used to using for WPN, are actual poker-lobby hotkeys in pokerstars which fire stuff like "registered in tournaments" or resize my table.

These are not hotkeys which I can disable in pokerstars or re-program. So is there some way in SaT that I can maybe have SaT "eat" the hotkeys so that they only work for SaT and nothing else?
Usually once a hotkey is set up in SaT, then that key is already "eaten" as you put it, and disabled in other stuff.

For example, if you set up a hotkey for the letter "A", then you are unable to type that letter in the chatbox on the table.

Or if you set up a hotkey for "RButton" (without the ~ pass thru when SaT asks), then all of your right click functionality will be disabled on your system.

So I'm curious why its not happening for you. Maybe its a weird combination. Which hotkeys are causing the problem?