StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Doesnt work properly on full tilt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Stranger

Hi

Does SaT work on full tilt when there are only 2 buttons displayed, not 3?

when I play it always displays only 2 buttons because tables are to small.

Is it necessary to have all 3 buttons displayed?
Are you sure that if the tables are too small, that it only displays 2 buttons? What buttons would it choose? I thought no matter what the size, you would always need to have all 3 buttons for Fold, Call, Bet

I do know that when you can Check for Free, FTP decides to not show the Fold button, and instead only shows Check and Bet. So in that case there are only 2 buttons. But that has nothing to do with table size

I mean "custom bet buttons - Min Pot Max".

It raises 2bb on preflop and bets 1bb on postflop but I don't have set up any of those bet buttons to bet min. it bets amount of bb's that are displayed in that small bet box and doesn't react to customized settings.
(09-26-2015, 05:53 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I mean "custom bet buttons - Min Pot Max".

It raises 2bb on preflop and bets 1bb on postflop but I don't have set up any of those bet buttons to bet min. it bets amount of bb's that are displayed in that small bet box and doesn't react to customized settings.

Ah ok you mean the BetSize buttons

I just tested it, yes on the smaller table sizes, FTP only displays 2 BetSize buttons instead of 3. For me, the 2 buttons do respond to the customizations within the software. In the software, whatever you set up for buttons 2 and 3 will show up.

As for SaT, it looks like FTP eliminates the middle button when they only show 2, so for me, using hotkeys BetSize1 and BetSize3 worked